Wednesday, February 11, 2009

11 February 200

e(nj)oy - viva la vida, orientation 2009

Ignis walk-in dance people from A02[:

Walk-in was nice, I missed a few steps, but I managed fine. Turns out that just doing the actions really big and with energy it'll be fine.

External Hunt, before attendance taking.

atttitude eh.


my gf's husband.

HAHA ZHE YANG IS SUPER FUNNY! (the girl on the right)

the epitome of ultimate bimboness. anyway, my girlfriend and her husband aka my other girlfriend have set up a match-making club, with zheyang being our first client. we'll be putting up her profile on our club website, so this explains all the photos.
this photo is named, bei ying.

starstage [:


polomint rejuvenation. did yann qi come up with this name?


more, more, more!

more, more, more!

more, more, more!
Ohkay enough of cheating on the captions. Shu Huan's so pretty!
Erm, I thought we said no cheating?

Another one.
Actually it was me who asked them to smile.

HAHA Chee Peng looks like he's got a piece of tiny underwear as his blindfold.

Yan Ming.

Hmm.. Jeron's got his pants on his head [:




After the Bishan area, we had lunch at J8.


Bimbooonessss!
But I love, love, love Zhe Yang [: She's always talking about her eye-candies from HC, and how she regrets not being able to stay in the same hostel to ogle at them. And she likes to touch us. and Celine's tighs.

Zhe Yang was really happy. I just know.

My favouritest photo.
In Zhe Yang's words, "Image!"

Poor girl's allergic to UV rays.


We got back, and this guy from Wan Er's OG was soooo tired. I took 152454202415 photos of him sleeping and he didn't realise at all.


My girlfriend and I.


Oh my.


Celine! She's absolutely sweet, nice and kind.



Yayness. Yong Mei's angry that I'm having an affair with her.


Squashed by NHians. Steph, Li Huan, Me, Shu Huan
Bat. (Pronounced Baht)


Adorable!

Joshua. Reminds me of Joshua Gay; Kinda miss Joshua gay!


E yang. Stupid boy who kept throwing stones at me after I threw a few black stuff from the field at him. He's frm cathigh band so he knows springsfield too.

Hui Yu. Almost like Peng Khee!
Alrighties, enjoyed orientation loads. In secondary school, I've always been taking care of sec 1 kids, but this time they're all J1 kids, so it feels a little different. But their age also means that they open up faster and have more fun together.
I really enjoyed the gossips / girl talk sessions with Yong Mei, Celine, Zhe Yang, and those who only listen and smile, Yan Ming, Bat and Hui Yu. It was fun, fun, fun, in the sun, sun, sun teasing Zhe Yang about her "se"ness.
Loves; og3!

Labels: ,