Thursday, February 05, 2009

05 February 2009

Am too tired to upload today's photos... Today was external hunt; we really walked a lot! But I really enjoyed talking to my kids especially Yong Mei. Talked about almost everything under the sun with her, and she laughs like she's mad! Zhe Yang is super bimbotic and she keeps talking about her eye-candies from HC and it was ultra funny! Bat is really cute and tiny, and Hui Yu is like Peng Khee. Keep trying to talk to her, but she just smiles and doesn't talk..

Back in school, we went to the field to rest, and I had fun making all the rubbery black thingies from our synthetic field jump up on the orientees. We played elope for a while and we started stoning when we got too tired. Ee Yang, who's bro's Cat High band mate, and I started throwing tiny rocks at each other and we got super high from doing that.

Tmr's last day! Yay!

[because i need my rest]