Monday, February 02, 2009

02 February 2009

A fellow OGL got me really pissed today. Xiao Yun and I were unfortunately allocated to collect the orientation packages, and really unfortunately we had to make several trips back and forth because each time, something was missing. First the money, then the list with T-shirt sizes and then we found ourselves short of $50.

Now, this $50 couldn't have been lost by me and Xiao Yun as the counted the money the money we got it, and we were pretty sure the amount remained the same until Christabel told us that the sum we had was $50 less than what we were supposed to have.

Our OG weren't in the hall anymore, and Xiao Yun and I ran around like mad dogs trying to look for them. At last, they told us to split up the cost and we'll pay for it.

Now.

First of all, I didn't lose the money, so WHY IN THE WORLD DO I HAVE TO PAY?

Secondly, it wouldn't have been that bad if we had split up the cost EQUALLY. But unfortunately, I handed a $10 to the girl who collected the money, innocently believeing that I'll get the balance back. BUT SHE JUST TOOK EVERYTHING. SO WHY DID I HAVE TO PAY MORE THAN OTHERS?

EVEN MORE THAN THE GIRL WHO WAS MOST LIKELY TO HAVE LOST IT?

Seriously, I didn't want to make things ugly, so I just kept quiet. But I'm really unhappy with her, and I'm wondering how long it will be before I start asking for my money back.

And this makes me really dislike NJ a lot more, seeing how selfish SOME of them were. Not only the money thing, but also about the collection of the Orientation packages. Com'on, there were 6 OGLs and you expected Xiao Yun and I to lug 30 bags of file, t shirts, shoebag, booklets and everything while you guys happily have lunch?

THANKS.