Friday, January 23, 2009

24 January 2009

What Hui Min eats for lunch
Wednesday.
Thursday.


*Duplicate pictures for Mon, Tues, Friday*

-----------

CNY Celebrations

Early morning happiness.

! [:
Following morning assembly was...
CLASS BONDING TIME!
We exchanged angpaos which contained notes. It was this angel-mortal thing initiated by Ms Joh, and I picked Ros, while Ms Koh picked me! She wrote a really sweet note and gave me a sea shell from East Timor.
[:
Ms Koh brought mahjong for us!

And blue chips, and a game called Once upon a time.

A peek inside the bag of blue chips.
There're blue chips!

Hardcore! :P

Meanwhile... Hui Min was in a corner eating her oranges!

Woohoo. "Which piece's bigger?"


Close-up of oranges. And plastered finger.

One of the pictures on the cards of Ms Koh's game!


Hmm. I don't know what Hui Min was doing, and I certainly don't know why I look so murderous!

*Slaps Shirley*

... What's this? The mafia look?
And then it was the concert. Choir sang well!

Labels: ,