23 January 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZIJIA.
my bestie cum assho cum bloodymary.
thanks for the friendship we share.
my bestie cum assho cum bloodymary.
thanks for the friendship we share.
always your boass ho.
note: the assho & boassho thing's just an inside joke with its roots in the fact that we're both Ho's.
---------
My birthday's like, 24 hours away.
To give you a pretty good idea of what I want / need, here's my birthday wishlist
- Pilot G-Tec-C4 Pens in Blue and Black (Jia Min & Hui Min are buying me the refills, but then I just decided I needed some new pen-shells too not just the refills)
- Dark Chocolates (Please no white chocolate, it'll just sit on my desk for really long only to be dumped in the end)
- Surprises
Well to be honest, the only surprising suprise I ever had was from Springsfield, who on my 16th (if I am not wrong) birthday, played the violin for me at the MRT station and drew me a card which I'm still keeping. And it always makes me smile!
- Maybe just some nice food.
<< Home