Tuesday, January 13, 2009

13 January 2009


2nd day of school was quite alright. Anyway today's the double PE day. Ran 3 rounds in the morning and ran 4 rounds during the last lesson. Miss Lim was quite stunned that I have PE as the first and last lesson, and she told me to get it changed because when it nears Napfa it will be quite hiong.

But I don't want to! Because they're most likely to change the last lesson to some other day, but I like the class I'm having PE with for the last lesson. They're all from my Chem class!

Speaking of which, Mrs Poon's my Chem tutor again! She's just given birth but oh my she is SO skinny. I love her to bits! I'm going to work really hard for Chem just for her [: Our new math tutor is Mr Chew and he likes to sidetrack a lot. Like seriously! And we have 4 new additions to our H1 Math class! [: