12 January 2009
First day of school!
I slept early last night att around 11pm but still had problems waking up early haha. Anyway, macs'ed with Elizabeth again as usual before going to school with mk. The JH1 students' uniforms got many stares from the SH students. Because it was grey top with "charcoal" bottom. Super clash.
Timetable's really screwed. I end later than last year. Last year I used to be able to go home by 12-1.30 on the earlier days, now I end like at 1.30pm on my earliest day. And tomorrow's Tuesday, which is my PE day. I have 2 PE periods, the first and the last! I think the PE thing's kind'a cool, bet no one has it that way. In the afternoon I'll just tell the teacher I did this and that yadayada in the morning and slack in the afternoon!
My economics teacher is Mr Ward, a New Zealander. His kids are studying in NJJH and NJSH!He's a really cool person, but I can't stand his accent because lately I've been listening to the British accent a lot (because of my boss). He's a little hard to understand, but not as hard as to understand Miss Khando. Wonder where she is now, anyway!
As for GP, my GP teacher didn't turn up. But I hope it's not Miss Sharon Phua, or I'll have to buy a new skirt.
Yup, with that.... I'll end off this mundane "First day of School" to print out my holiday assignment. Or Miss Ting will nag.
I slept early last night att around 11pm but still had problems waking up early haha. Anyway, macs'ed with Elizabeth again as usual before going to school with mk. The JH1 students' uniforms got many stares from the SH students. Because it was grey top with "charcoal" bottom. Super clash.
Timetable's really screwed. I end later than last year. Last year I used to be able to go home by 12-1.30 on the earlier days, now I end like at 1.30pm on my earliest day. And tomorrow's Tuesday, which is my PE day. I have 2 PE periods, the first and the last! I think the PE thing's kind'a cool, bet no one has it that way. In the afternoon I'll just tell the teacher I did this and that yadayada in the morning and slack in the afternoon!
My economics teacher is Mr Ward, a New Zealander. His kids are studying in NJJH and NJSH!He's a really cool person, but I can't stand his accent because lately I've been listening to the British accent a lot (because of my boss). He's a little hard to understand, but not as hard as to understand Miss Khando. Wonder where she is now, anyway!
As for GP, my GP teacher didn't turn up. But I hope it's not Miss Sharon Phua, or I'll have to buy a new skirt.
Yup, with that.... I'll end off this mundane "First day of School" to print out my holiday assignment. Or Miss Ting will nag.
Labels: NJ
<< Home