YLTC 2008
YLTC 17-22 NOV
Group 6 NICE came in last for almost everything, but we had tons of fun!
We had Land Expedition after icebreakers, and it was basically running around Singapore with our bags and everything luh -.- Kayaking, dragonboating and rafting was fun but it left me severely tanned and sunburnt on my neck. Highrope was exciting though I didn't manage to do abseiling because I had no guts. Flying fox was nice!
Everything was pretty alright other than PT. For someone who has been in nua CCAs all along, it was certainly very very very tough. On the 3rd day's PT which was especially tough, I was tearing as I did the PT alright MR SHYAM. Thankfully team nice was super nice and kept checking with me if I was alright.
On campfire night, we somehow did super well heheh! But we came in last again for final challenge.
For final challenge which was on the last day, we were woken up at 3am and we had to run from Changi to eastcoast to find our flags. Our group was slow, but we were high on morale as we sang all the way and I'm sure no other team did that because they all chionged back. Chang said he was so touched by our team's encouragement that he teared man. Our team entered the campsite singing 'we are the champions'.
Day 1 Land Expedition
On the skytrain.
On the way to Bedok to get to ECP
Last day! All so much tanner [:
'ROCK MAN!'
Group 6 NICE came in last for almost everything, but we had tons of fun!
We had Land Expedition after icebreakers, and it was basically running around Singapore with our bags and everything luh -.- Kayaking, dragonboating and rafting was fun but it left me severely tanned and sunburnt on my neck. Highrope was exciting though I didn't manage to do abseiling because I had no guts. Flying fox was nice!
Everything was pretty alright other than PT. For someone who has been in nua CCAs all along, it was certainly very very very tough. On the 3rd day's PT which was especially tough, I was tearing as I did the PT alright MR SHYAM. Thankfully team nice was super nice and kept checking with me if I was alright.
On campfire night, we somehow did super well heheh! But we came in last again for final challenge.
For final challenge which was on the last day, we were woken up at 3am and we had to run from Changi to eastcoast to find our flags. Our group was slow, but we were high on morale as we sang all the way and I'm sure no other team did that because they all chionged back. Chang said he was so touched by our team's encouragement that he teared man. Our team entered the campsite singing 'we are the champions'.
Labels: NJ, NJC Events
<< Home