31 October 2008
I'm thrilled!
In the last entry, I said I'm going on a fully sponsored Asean Cultural Exchange. I thought I'm one of the 6 representing NJC, and that there'll be many others from Singapore, but it turns out I'm one of the six representing Singapore!
This is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me in NJC since I've entered the school in February, and I'm totally looking forward to the trip! I think I've been imprisoned (mentally) too long and this explains my over-excitement.
I've received the itinery for the trip, and everything seems so fun. Other than the student ambassadors' presentation-.- everything is pretty much exciting. edmundtandf and I are looking forward to our KLCC shopping spreeee! [: There's homestay on the last 2 days, and it's kinda scary, but I think itll be fine as they'll probably take effort to select nice families!
It's a week away, but I can't control my excitement!
PS: Will be away from 9-22 Nov. [9-16; ACE 17-22; YLTC] Will spam photos when I'm back!
PSS: OP's on Monday :(
In the last entry, I said I'm going on a fully sponsored Asean Cultural Exchange. I thought I'm one of the 6 representing NJC, and that there'll be many others from Singapore, but it turns out I'm one of the six representing Singapore!
This is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me in NJC since I've entered the school in February, and I'm totally looking forward to the trip! I think I've been imprisoned (mentally) too long and this explains my over-excitement.
I've received the itinery for the trip, and everything seems so fun. Other than the student ambassadors' presentation-.- everything is pretty much exciting. edmundtandf and I are looking forward to our KLCC shopping spreeee! [: There's homestay on the last 2 days, and it's kinda scary, but I think itll be fine as they'll probably take effort to select nice families!
It's a week away, but I can't control my excitement!
PS: Will be away from 9-22 Nov. [9-16; ACE 17-22; YLTC] Will spam photos when I'm back!
PSS: OP's on Monday :(
<< Home