22 October 2008
18 October 2008 - NJC Open Day
Open Day was like any other school's. There were more of NJCians than people from outside! Anyway it was just a waste of time!
[: Guess who!
It's gng! (Check out the welfare sign)
Oh man, look at the ugly boots. Looks like bathroom boots.
Eunice has a sexy tummy.
Our souvenirs
Zi Fang!
Chan!
I found Mr Bek's photo! It's about 7 years ago's. I'm his fan! (He's my Math teacher, he's super gay but damn nice!)
Our banner!
With 2 very guilty people.
[:
*camwhores with my editor*
Ohkay, it was so boring that I have nothing much to say. The performances by the dance groups were great though.
18 October 2008 - TJ Appreciation Night & Dinner
Open Day was like any other school's. There were more of NJCians than people from outside! Anyway it was just a waste of time!
Ohkay, it was so boring that I have nothing much to say. The performances by the dance groups were great though.
18 October 2008 - TJ Appreciation Night & Dinner
Gift of Reading went as a team and I think overall it was fine except that the caterer is really dirty. Being really anal, I decided to wipe my plate, and guess what, the tissue became brown with some sauce from dunno where (probably their last dinner)-.-
[:
Aidah decided to join in!
The other table, taken by Aidah after she stole my cam.
My twin & I. We are dorky.
Happy people (who thought they escaped my cam)
Andala serving us the shark's fins.
Aidah & (Varella)gino
Visited OCS (Officer Cadet School) today, it was really huge and pretty! The guides were super nice and we got to know more about their training (exhibits + shooting demo +trying of rations etc). The scenery from one of the towers (whatever it was) is super cool, but I didn't bring my cam :[ Will post up pictures after I've stolen them from someone!
Gino took weird photos of Aran which I didn't (and am not going to) post up because I dont want to scare you guys.
Twin & I
Group Picture!
-----------
Visited OCS (Officer Cadet School) today, it was really huge and pretty! The guides were super nice and we got to know more about their training (exhibits + shooting demo +trying of rations etc). The scenery from one of the towers (whatever it was) is super cool, but I didn't bring my cam :[ Will post up pictures after I've stolen them from someone!
Plus recently I've been like talking to myself a lot. It's not even reflection or anything, it's just random words or weird sentences with no link whatsoever to me or whatever I was doing. I think I got it from chan!
Wongie treated me to Griller's last night, and I was so surprised because I thought Wongie was kidding! Anyway, I'll be treating Wongie to supper someday soon!
Yeah and I must become OGL next year because Laura kept asking me, and I usually feel obliged to help people the moment they start saying please or whine. So there.
<< Home