11 October 2008
After 2 gruelling PW days, Kish dated me out for a treat of dinner and movie. We had dinner at sushi tei, which was nice but the salmon was not fresh. The rice was super nice, so was the sushi.
We chatted and Kish told me about her uber-wow friend who went to jc, then poly, then slack all the way through to a low-pay job at DBS. That same friend then found motivation (I forgot why and how) to excel in school again at SMU, and got a job at a top-notch company (finance related, forgot which) and did so well that the company sponsored him fully to get a Masters at Harvard.
After dinner, we watched Connected. It was action packed and if you are going to watch it, you will definitely be amazed by how Bob (Louis Koo) actually went to such great lengths to save someone he has never met and sacrificed even seeing his son off overseas (to study & not coming back) + the wits that Grace (Barbie Hsu) has. Super thrilling & funny & exciting. The twist towards the end was totally unexpected too. Both Kish and I loved the movie! [:
FRIDAY
Lessons ended earlier than usual as the last lesson, GE tutorial, was cancelled. We just had to get our papers back and check marks. I was free from 11.40am onwards so stoned in CP room. Below; me camwhoring in my home in NJ. I stone inside ALL the time (because I have many free periods) and it's comfy. I know the pile on the computer table is messy, but that's about the only messy area in the room. It's airconditioned thanks to the fact it's connected to the library, but I like it really cold so I switch on all 3 fans at full blast anyway sometimes [:
Then twin & yannnnhui dated me to HC Open House, so went over to meet them since Sarah was to be done only at 4pm or so. Got bubbletea for torcy and already walked out of school when he said his friend wanted one too so I had to walk back :[
Their openhouse was like rv open house, there were more HC people than outside people. Nevertheless it was a pretty lively and fun event, and I metup with so many people I miss and chatted with them. Woonie became BLACK! I was super stunned because woonie used to be super fair but now he's as black as min shing the canoeist. Donglu actually went to join Malay Dance, which was super stunning to me again, but she was super cute dancing the guy's part. Silu as usual danced really well and looked really pretty in her malay costume and I thought Malay Dance kind'a suited her as she can dance super gracefully.
[sorry no pics as i didnt bring my camera over to hc]
Went back to NJ with twin, and again stoned in CP room to wait for Sarah. Poor Sarah's art assignment file is missing, hope it's found now coz their deadline is today. Anyway met up with Sarah and we went to get flowers for 345+1hotminute and had dinner.
Zi Yi treated me to 2 drinks! [: Anyway other than the front part & the 345+1hotmin, I either stayed at the bar or sat at the back of the hall because the music was simply too loud. I think the 2 deejays are DEAF.
It was soo loud I felt like puking (especially after the heavy dinner).
345+1hotmin
1 hot min singer wensong who looks like lirui & is lirui's buddy.
Anyway, their collab was not bad but I'll prefer kahlok back. Sze Kiat & Zhi Ler were scarily expressionless haha. Wen Song was not bad but I couldn't take good pictures at all as he back-faced the audience like 98% of the time. Is Wei Shuen that good looking? ... Ultimate.
Dian Dian & I at the back of the hall. Sarah & Laura are on my other side. The music was not as unbearable when we sat at the back.
Really bad picture, super black that I couldnt even see our faces. Adjusted contrast but I'm not a pro so its bad.Plus gucci's finger!!!
me with gucci
... jo lin takes bad pictures. but thats nehneh, me, ken, eileen! im wondering why eileen looks good in every hairstyle she has.
we were being really obscene but jolin couldn't capture it all.
The event ended with NJ massdance and I sat at the canteen waiting for diandian and andrewgng to finish up their clearing. Finally went home with them at around 10+ going 11pm.
Labels: Girlfriends Outings, NJC Events
<< Home