Saturday, September 27, 2008

27 September 2008

I got a shock yesterday when Mrs Ng called me. Turns out I didn't go for Chem SPA Review. Seriously, I didn't hear the announcement AT ALL. Ought to start being alive at lectures soon.

Yesterday went to bugis junction to get new books to read, the book i've been looking for was 5$ off! [: Wanted to get this really pretty shirt, its cutting was damn nice, but they only had pink left so I left the shop disappointed. RAH.

Wong happened to be at bugis too (with classmates), so I'd thought maybe Ill wait so we could go home together, but wong eats damnnnnnnnnn slowly, so I just went home first. Was feeling really :S being in the crowd.

I have yet to finish my Heart of Greed, yes I know I ought to hurry up for Moonlight Resonance. Then anticipate zhu guang bao qi next year (80 episodes)! Jia Min's killing me everytime she tells me she's going home to watch XXX or YYY or ZZZ hk drama. And what the hell, I haven't even finished my Ghost Whisperer III plus a few episodes of Pushing Daisies.

Labels: