25 September 2008
Promos were officially over for me yesterday at 11am. GCEM combi rocks, 3 days then promos over le [:
Yesterday in my elation got a new mp3 to replace my dead one. But. Haha I got the same mp3, just that I got red instead of black this time. Got a new tote too its huge and pretty! Then I went home and packed my files / papers strewn all over the floor, and put them back onto the shelves. My files actually got A LOT thicker after promos, wonder why. Maybe it's coz I finally put all those loose papers into the files.
Today I went out to shop, albeit it being a really lonely trip (everyone else is still having promos), it was quite productive heheh. And I got a few books to read too. [:
Does anyone have der untergang? Dying to watch it.
Yesterday in my elation got a new mp3 to replace my dead one. But. Haha I got the same mp3, just that I got red instead of black this time. Got a new tote too its huge and pretty! Then I went home and packed my files / papers strewn all over the floor, and put them back onto the shelves. My files actually got A LOT thicker after promos, wonder why. Maybe it's coz I finally put all those loose papers into the files.
Today I went out to shop, albeit it being a really lonely trip (everyone else is still having promos), it was quite productive heheh. And I got a few books to read too. [:
Does anyone have der untergang? Dying to watch it.
<< Home