22 September 2008
2 papers in one day, 2 more to go. Excluding GP which was on last Wednesday followed by 2 study days, my promos are effectively cramped in 3 days. Good or bad, I don't know.
Recently I was super upset so closed my blog for a while, but I decided that its enough having friends like elizabeth so I shall not expect too much of others. What happened basically was that someone asked me for help for HER friend, and I was fine with it until it compromised on my time and she showed me a black face instead of being the least bit grateful. I was already in a bad mood that day, and you demanded things from me made me feel worse. Seriously you must be the best kind of friend around.
Anyway, sim card activated (have i mentioned it already?) so people can sms me [: Current contacts are all those who smsed me after my simcard is activated, mainly PAE OG mates and CCA mates and random friends. NOT ONE FROM MY CLASS(ES)!!! :S
Sometimes I feel damn lucky to have elizabeth because she has many goodies (tangible / intangible) for me. Latest being a whole load of hints for promos from her teachers. Anyway there's this REALY free person who actually compiled hints from many many teachers! *Amazed*
Recently I was super upset so closed my blog for a while, but I decided that its enough having friends like elizabeth so I shall not expect too much of others. What happened basically was that someone asked me for help for HER friend, and I was fine with it until it compromised on my time and she showed me a black face instead of being the least bit grateful. I was already in a bad mood that day, and you demanded things from me made me feel worse. Seriously you must be the best kind of friend around.
Anyway, sim card activated (have i mentioned it already?) so people can sms me [: Current contacts are all those who smsed me after my simcard is activated, mainly PAE OG mates and CCA mates and random friends. NOT ONE FROM MY CLASS(ES)!!! :S
Sometimes I feel damn lucky to have elizabeth because she has many goodies (tangible / intangible) for me. Latest being a whole load of hints for promos from her teachers. Anyway there's this REALY free person who actually compiled hints from many many teachers! *Amazed*
<< Home