Quizes
From Facebook
January
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very Stubborn and money cautious
----------
Haha I didn't realise I was tagged until I went to JJ's blog in the midst of doing my Econs VA.
- QUIZ START -
TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now (Don’t name the person)
1. I don't know why I am so worried about people taking Olevels. Maybe it's because of my own failure at that.
2. What are you doing now!
3. You owe me $$ can. For a god-damned long time can.
4. HOW TO DO ECONS VA!!! RAHHHHH.
5. Do you know what I'm thinking?
6. I need to pee.
7. Everybody can you just tag my blog so that I know who's reading!
8. 我的妈呀!
9. I miss gab and alirah!
10. Tears in heaven is so damn nice can.
NINE things about yourself
1. Remember people really well [:
2. Crazy about Takeshi Kaneshiro and Accuracy of Death
3. Misery loves me.
4. The shampoo smell of hair gets stronger when I sweat.
5. I look out the window (subconsciously) when I'm in the car / bus.
6. Look dao/fierce when I don't smile? But I am a goodkid ohkay.
7. I only utilise 1 function of my phone effectively- SMS.
8. Recently I have no one I wish to SMS.
9. I liked - for 3 years! OMG;
EIGHT ways to win my heart
1. Facebook says I'll love the gentleman, so here it is.
2. Be nice to me.
3. Be very nice to me.
4. Be god-damned nice to me.
5. Willing to wait for me.
6. Pay attention to my likes and dislikes, and show that you know it!
7. Don't say anything when I'm upset.
8. Be funny.
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot
1. *
2. Wong and my too frequent eating-outings.
3. Where to go shop.
4. How to like everyone else more.
5. Results
6. Why I am so broke --> What I spend my money on --> Who owes me money --> How to get my money back from them.
7. TV shows / Songs
SIX things I wished I never did
1. 口无遮拦
2. Slack
3. Went to -JC
4. Went to that dunno what place for Leadership Training Camp last last year.
5. Stopped learning how to swim
6. Showed that I like you.
FIVE turn-offs
1. Tomatos.
2. Competitive & Hiong People
3. Expecting me to do everything like I'm obliged to.
4. Lizards-
5. Sweaty People!
FOUR turn-ons
1. dark chocolates
2. the gentleman in you.
3. takeshi kaneshiro
4. my kids.
THREE words to sum up my life
1. Aimless.
2. Eventful
3. Funny
TWO things I won’t die till I do
1. Be 21 (I gonna die by 21 but not before that)
2. Tell you.
ONE last confession
I feel shy easily! Don't make me feel shy, can!
Tags
All RVEL people reading this.
4. Knows my likes and dislikes (AND apply it on my birthday :p )
5. Tanned, like Takeshi? [:
6. Give me loads of space
7. Be comfotable with the silence (because I'm always silent when I'm with someone I like)
8. Smarter than me because I hate dumb people [:
9. Forgive my clumsiness.
10. Appreciate the little things I do!
+ Ohkay its way past 10, but it got me thinking, so one more - Don't need to be funny, but must be able to make me smile.
3 Hates
1. Lizards
2. Tofu
3. Nike (but I have a Nike bottle. Love Puma.)
3 Loves
1. Dark Chocolates
2. rainbows
3. Harp
5 things we don't know about you?
1. I wash my hands whenever I am angry, or feel warm?
2. Fan of raw salmon and dark chocolate( but i think everyone knows)
3. Sometimes I don't really like it but I do it for you.
4. Love rain and rainbows.
5. secretly wish that someone will get me a black umbrella (like the one Takeshi is holding) for christmas.
tag 5 people now!
1. to 5. whoever is reading.
January
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very Stubborn and money cautious
----------
Haha I didn't realise I was tagged until I went to JJ's blog in the midst of doing my Econs VA.
- QUIZ START -
TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now (Don’t name the person)
1. I don't know why I am so worried about people taking Olevels. Maybe it's because of my own failure at that.
2. What are you doing now!
3. You owe me $$ can. For a god-damned long time can.
4. HOW TO DO ECONS VA!!! RAHHHHH.
5. Do you know what I'm thinking?
6. I need to pee.
7. Everybody can you just tag my blog so that I know who's reading!
8. 我的妈呀!
9. I miss gab and alirah!
10. Tears in heaven is so damn nice can.
NINE things about yourself
1. Remember people really well [:
2. Crazy about Takeshi Kaneshiro and Accuracy of Death
3. Misery loves me.
4. The shampoo smell of hair gets stronger when I sweat.
5. I look out the window (subconsciously) when I'm in the car / bus.
6. Look dao/fierce when I don't smile? But I am a goodkid ohkay.
7. I only utilise 1 function of my phone effectively- SMS.
8. Recently I have no one I wish to SMS.
9. I liked - for 3 years! OMG;
EIGHT ways to win my heart
1. Facebook says I'll love the gentleman, so here it is.
2. Be nice to me.
3. Be very nice to me.
4. Be god-damned nice to me.
5. Willing to wait for me.
6. Pay attention to my likes and dislikes, and show that you know it!
7. Don't say anything when I'm upset.
8. Be funny.
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot
1. *
2. Wong and my too frequent eating-outings.
3. Where to go shop.
4. How to like everyone else more.
5. Results
6. Why I am so broke --> What I spend my money on --> Who owes me money --> How to get my money back from them.
7. TV shows / Songs
SIX things I wished I never did
1. 口无遮拦
2. Slack
3. Went to -JC
4. Went to that dunno what place for Leadership Training Camp last last year.
5. Stopped learning how to swim
6. Showed that I like you.
FIVE turn-offs
1. Tomatos.
2. Competitive & Hiong People
3. Expecting me to do everything like I'm obliged to.
4. Lizards-
5. Sweaty People!
FOUR turn-ons
1. dark chocolates
2. the gentleman in you.
3. takeshi kaneshiro
4. my kids.
THREE words to sum up my life
1. Aimless.
2. Eventful
3. Funny
TWO things I won’t die till I do
1. Be 21 (I gonna die by 21 but not before that)
2. Tell you.
ONE last confession
I feel shy easily! Don't make me feel shy, can!
Tags
All RVEL people reading this.
All gift jnrs reading this.
-----------
Tagged by jiamin-
List 10 criteria to be your perfect one.
1. Super gentleman
2. Cannot be younger than me, cannot be more than 24 days older than me.
3. Cannot be more than 8cm taller than me?4. Knows my likes and dislikes (AND apply it on my birthday :p )
5. Tanned, like Takeshi? [:
6. Give me loads of space
7. Be comfotable with the silence (because I'm always silent when I'm with someone I like)
8. Smarter than me because I hate dumb people [:
9. Forgive my clumsiness.
10. Appreciate the little things I do!
+ Ohkay its way past 10, but it got me thinking, so one more - Don't need to be funny, but must be able to make me smile.
3 Hates
1. Lizards
2. Tofu
3. Nike (but I have a Nike bottle. Love Puma.)
3 Loves
1. Dark Chocolates
2. rainbows
3. Harp
5 things we don't know about you?
1. I wash my hands whenever I am angry, or feel warm?
2. Fan of raw salmon and dark chocolate( but i think everyone knows)
3. Sometimes I don't really like it but I do it for you.
4. Love rain and rainbows.
5. secretly wish that someone will get me a black umbrella (like the one Takeshi is holding) for christmas.
tag 5 people now!
1. to 5. whoever is reading.
Labels: Quiz
<< Home