31 August 2008
601th post;
Friday
Friday was teachers' day celebrations and before that was Aces day which Sarah, Yuen Ting and I skipped. Performances were disappointing, there were onlu 2 performances, one by Caleb and this MGS girl, and another by Erusha and this certain Christopher. Caleb's one wasn't that bad, quite nice except that huimin (law) and I were feel naughty so we decided to repeat after them line by line.The other one was like, in SMS lingo, LOL. That Chris guy (apparently many IP girls' eye candy) was total crap and can't sing for nuts. And so we laughed.
After that I had Chemistry makeup lessons, and rushed back to RV. Then went home sleep, and went to JP to meet shifu & jade. Meeting shifu outside of Pines is so much better, able to talk more too. Then was gift, apparently everyone was very free so we were flooded with volunteers including the 4 heavenly kings who almost always never appear together but that that the complete set was around.
And at this point in time, would like to say that 3 out of the 4 heavenly kinds owe me $.
When gift ended, I chionged again to JE for 4B outing heheh. Unfortunately, na couldn't stay for long.... We went to ice skating rink to chat and as usual, lirui was like a damn funny. I laughed more in that 2 hours than I did in my 7 months in NJ. Missed everyone so much!!!
Abel went really red when YYC decided to betray his brother by saying xiuyi said he has a girlfriend. Kah Han suaned me for wearing braces. YYC got angry at my classmate who smsed QW, "Your bf CMI" and told me to tell him to eff off, which I gladly said yes because I've been wanting to say it to him too but nono, no vulgarities from me. Li Rui animatedly told us about kahwoon and his class people. Sze kiat just sat there and smiled the whole time. Norine kept sniffing me. Hui Min (Kou) kept laughing when YYC talked about some chenjie guy. Emily rofled as long as someone was talking. TM just sha3 xiao4ed the whole time.
Took the bus with Hui Min, and we talked until we alighted from the bus [:
Saturday
Argued with my sister and went out of my house without my phone. :S Just went to gift even though I was sick. Twin says I caught a cold. Must be the ice skating rink! Went home and slept until this morning.
Friday
Friday was teachers' day celebrations and before that was Aces day which Sarah, Yuen Ting and I skipped. Performances were disappointing, there were onlu 2 performances, one by Caleb and this MGS girl, and another by Erusha and this certain Christopher. Caleb's one wasn't that bad, quite nice except that huimin (law) and I were feel naughty so we decided to repeat after them line by line.The other one was like, in SMS lingo, LOL. That Chris guy (apparently many IP girls' eye candy) was total crap and can't sing for nuts. And so we laughed.
After that I had Chemistry makeup lessons, and rushed back to RV. Then went home sleep, and went to JP to meet shifu & jade. Meeting shifu outside of Pines is so much better, able to talk more too. Then was gift, apparently everyone was very free so we were flooded with volunteers including the 4 heavenly kings who almost always never appear together but that that the complete set was around.
And at this point in time, would like to say that 3 out of the 4 heavenly kinds owe me $.
When gift ended, I chionged again to JE for 4B outing heheh. Unfortunately, na couldn't stay for long.... We went to ice skating rink to chat and as usual, lirui was like a damn funny. I laughed more in that 2 hours than I did in my 7 months in NJ. Missed everyone so much!!!
Abel went really red when YYC decided to betray his brother by saying xiuyi said he has a girlfriend. Kah Han suaned me for wearing braces. YYC got angry at my classmate who smsed QW, "Your bf CMI" and told me to tell him to eff off, which I gladly said yes because I've been wanting to say it to him too but nono, no vulgarities from me. Li Rui animatedly told us about kahwoon and his class people. Sze kiat just sat there and smiled the whole time. Norine kept sniffing me. Hui Min (Kou) kept laughing when YYC talked about some chenjie guy. Emily rofled as long as someone was talking. TM just sha3 xiao4ed the whole time.
Took the bus with Hui Min, and we talked until we alighted from the bus [:
Saturday
Argued with my sister and went out of my house without my phone. :S Just went to gift even though I was sick. Twin says I caught a cold. Must be the ice skating rink! Went home and slept until this morning.
<< Home