23 July 2008
I only had 1 econs lecture, 1 GP tutorial and 1 GE tutorial today, so quite slack... CAAL was super fun today because it was house session, and the HAT came up with this trivia game.
Our class got super excited over the answers, and CAAL made me so high that I was still blabbering and being lame after CAAL to anyone I saw (Sorry Pavitra for making you walk 1 step and take 2 steps back). Basically, they asked questions like which numbers of the pool balls are red, and I told Hui Min x & y. The answer is 3&11 by the way, Edwin actually knew! Then they asked how many red plots of land there are in Monopoly, and I answered "a few". Answer is 3, Sheryl got it right!
Yeah today was really fun, and it's quite amazing; the things we know! Eg, Sheryl and her monopoly, Ying Ying and her star, Wan Er and her Billy (Joel), Jia Min and her Billy (Bombers)... Anyway, I think I like nj a teeny weeny bit more now because of my class.
After school on my way home, I met Tian Tian at the bus stop and saw Samuel at the hc bus stop. Then... I saw XX and YY ZOMG SCANDALOUS XX HAD HIS ARM AROUND YY!!!
In any case, well done springsfield ong yi ren for emceeing your cat high band concert very successfully (YES JOLIN TOLD ME WHAT YOU DID :P)!
MONDAY-TUES
Nearly died. Both Wongie & I are struggling now. But it's always nice to have someone close with you even if you're struggling. We made time for breakfast to sit down and talk yesterday! [:
SATURDAY-SUNDAY
Had 08S6A BBQ, initiated by JJ. I think tiko is super free & enthu, like can organize BBQ in the middle of nowhere de lor...
Photo credits: Silu!
That's "I-wont-melt" Tan.
Random Shot... Me, Clement, Louis.
...
Hu Yuan!
:[
HAHA CARDS TIME.
My xiao di.
We are happy people.
Next morning...

tiko & woonie.
Basically it was like raining when we got there, so we only started the BBQ around 8-9. We ended around 12 plus and slacked around before going to Downtown Ehub there to watch movie. Watched The Dark Knight, was super nice! I didn't like fall asleep at all even though it was long because the pace was quite fast.
Why. So. Serious.
Ohkay the Joker was scary, kind'a maniac, but you can't help feeling sorry for him because of what he went through.
Our class got super excited over the answers, and CAAL made me so high that I was still blabbering and being lame after CAAL to anyone I saw (Sorry Pavitra for making you walk 1 step and take 2 steps back). Basically, they asked questions like which numbers of the pool balls are red, and I told Hui Min x & y. The answer is 3&11 by the way, Edwin actually knew! Then they asked how many red plots of land there are in Monopoly, and I answered "a few". Answer is 3, Sheryl got it right!
Yeah today was really fun, and it's quite amazing; the things we know! Eg, Sheryl and her monopoly, Ying Ying and her star, Wan Er and her Billy (Joel), Jia Min and her Billy (Bombers)... Anyway, I think I like nj a teeny weeny bit more now because of my class.
After school on my way home, I met Tian Tian at the bus stop and saw Samuel at the hc bus stop. Then... I saw XX and YY ZOMG SCANDALOUS XX HAD HIS ARM AROUND YY!!!
In any case, well done springsfield ong yi ren for emceeing your cat high band concert very successfully (YES JOLIN TOLD ME WHAT YOU DID :P)!
MONDAY-TUES
Nearly died. Both Wongie & I are struggling now. But it's always nice to have someone close with you even if you're struggling. We made time for breakfast to sit down and talk yesterday! [:
SATURDAY-SUNDAY
Had 08S6A BBQ, initiated by JJ. I think tiko is super free & enthu, like can organize BBQ in the middle of nowhere de lor...
Photo credits: Silu!
My xiao di.
We are happy people.
Next morning...tiko & woonie.
Basically it was like raining when we got there, so we only started the BBQ around 8-9. We ended around 12 plus and slacked around before going to Downtown Ehub there to watch movie. Watched The Dark Knight, was super nice! I didn't like fall asleep at all even though it was long because the pace was quite fast.
Why. So. Serious.
Ohkay the Joker was scary, kind'a maniac, but you can't help feeling sorry for him because of what he went through.
<< Home