02 July 2008
I'll be hitting 600 posts in a couple of weeks.
----------
I often say that I'll die at 21, but actually I don't think I'll live past 20. I'm feel bitter whenever I think about everything, and it's not even anyone's fault. It's just that things are that way. Everything is in me, because I can't tell anyone. First, I can't bring myself to tell others about my life. I mean, just ask yourself, how much do you know about my life? Not much, simply because I don't say. I don't want to and I don't like to. And second, even if I am willing to say, people think I'm just like complaining for that moment. Everyone seems to think I heck everything so I must be pretty easy-going, or that I'm tough so I'll work everything out on my own.
But I am weak.
----------
I often say that I'll die at 21, but actually I don't think I'll live past 20. I'm feel bitter whenever I think about everything, and it's not even anyone's fault. It's just that things are that way. Everything is in me, because I can't tell anyone. First, I can't bring myself to tell others about my life. I mean, just ask yourself, how much do you know about my life? Not much, simply because I don't say. I don't want to and I don't like to. And second, even if I am willing to say, people think I'm just like complaining for that moment. Everyone seems to think I heck everything so I must be pretty easy-going, or that I'm tough so I'll work everything out on my own.
But I am weak.
<< Home