Friday, May 09, 2008

9 May 2008

I was hungry, and went to the kitchen to get my muffins. Then a lizard jumped out and I dropped everything and let out a scream. At 12am. Everyone in the house woke up. My ears hurt from my own screaming, and my brother said I sounded like some ghost screaming in the movies.

I HATE LIZARDS.
(and am scared of them alrights)

Yesterday on the bus to school, there was this woman standing beside me and she had a worm in her hair. Wriggling and crawling. I think it was a mealworm. I wanted to tell her so badly, but I was afraid she'll start screaming and flick it on me (coz I was so very near), or tell me very calmly, "Don't worry, I rear worms in my hair."

----------

Everyone go for UNR2008! (:

Ah i never see zhangwenbo online nowadays, wanted send him via msn but in the end used email.

It's organized by VJC. Support chunyin!