21 May 2008
Outing with Kish
Was feeling down one day, and sweet Kish asked me out. It was a Wednesday, so all the other people in Gift were like not free.
Our food! (:
My kimchi noodles(: Loss of appetite so ordered something spicy to whet up my appetite.
Buffalo Wings
Kish's ?
Louis again -.-
Haha just find his poses and expressions damn funny.
After that Sherwyn & Mr Wu barbecued food for us, damn nice! And Mr Wu is damn funny! Hehehh. But the bad thing was that he taught Jon Tan how to flick matches and Jon Tan flicked it on me my accident and burned my berms! :S
Mahjong overnight.
Night
Morning!
Pondering.
Thinking.
"Hmpff."
Hu Yuan Winnie the Pooh.
Woonie & I.
Vesak Day Movie Outing - ACCURACY OF DEATH
Attendance- Aaron, Woonie, Louis, JJ, Me
Heart- to-heart talk.
JJ - *despises the man leaning on me*
Woonie
Stoner & I
Louis
*awkward*
Woonie's food.
Ohkay, the movie was superb! Read Aaron's & Woonie's blog I think they wrote about it. The movie is fantastic.
First, you have TAKESHI KANESHIRO my ultimate long-term idol who's smart and cool. He is the god of death, and 7 days before a supposed accidental death, he will observe the person and decide if he should "proceed" with the accident, or "suspend" the death. He loves music, and thinks music is humanity's greatest invention. The way he smiles to himself when he listens to music is super cute!
Next, you have a superb storyline. Can't tell you here but it basically consists of 3 stories, an "unlucky" girl who's never had a great life, a gangster boy who is super loyal to his rash and righteous boss, and an old lady who lives alone with her robot. In the end, you find that it's all linked.
Wonderful and inspiring story with dashes of humour. Love it loads!
Long time no see, Yida...
Rizzie!
Gino & Aidah. I don't understand why Gino always looks so sheepish.
Twin!!!
half-failed attempt.
Still can see your face!
Me, Kish & Yi Da
(:
Oh, twin!
Kishie & I
"Get the wanton off your face, Aidah!"
Nice pic!
Uh Uh..
Kishie & I again!
I swear I took like 2656452 times to get a barely decent photo of wenbo.
Spot JJ.
Harmonica, Spot SS.
JJ the tiko & I.
Was feeling down one day, and sweet Kish asked me out. It was a Wednesday, so all the other people in Gift were like not free.
---------------------
S6a Chalet!
My dear PAE class invited me to class chalet! (: It was super fun, and I got to know some of the new people in the class, like William & Samuel though I didn't talk to Samuel but he sounds humorous. William is just plain nice. Meiling's brownie's are superb! Lin Yi don't need say because he's my LGG's goodpal.
Aaron and I waited for TPY for 45 mins, only to have him pangseh us to do his hair -.-
Kai Hui, Aaron, Lin Yi, Sun Shuo and I were the earliest! People!
Lulu and I.
Again!
Seriously, I don't understand why Han Zhe and I were holding hands like that! :P
Babe Han Zhe.
Shuang^2
Li Rui!
Louis -.-
Haha just find his poses and expressions damn funny.
After that Sherwyn & Mr Wu barbecued food for us, damn nice! And Mr Wu is damn funny! Hehehh. But the bad thing was that he taught Jon Tan how to flick matches and Jon Tan flicked it on me my accident and burned my berms! :S
-----------
Vesak Day Movie Outing - ACCURACY OF DEATH
Attendance- Aaron, Woonie, Louis, JJ, Me
Ohkay, the movie was superb! Read Aaron's & Woonie's blog I think they wrote about it. The movie is fantastic.
First, you have TAKESHI KANESHIRO my ultimate long-term idol who's smart and cool. He is the god of death, and 7 days before a supposed accidental death, he will observe the person and decide if he should "proceed" with the accident, or "suspend" the death. He loves music, and thinks music is humanity's greatest invention. The way he smiles to himself when he listens to music is super cute!
Next, you have a superb storyline. Can't tell you here but it basically consists of 3 stories, an "unlucky" girl who's never had a great life, a gangster boy who is super loyal to his rash and righteous boss, and an old lady who lives alone with her robot. In the end, you find that it's all linked.
Wonderful and inspiring story with dashes of humour. Love it loads!
----------
"The Verdict" Drama Performance
Before we watched the drama, we celebated Twin's and Aidah's birthdays!
Before we watched the drama, we celebated Twin's and Aidah's birthdays!
-----------------
HC Arts Fest
Was late due to guitar, like ran all the way! I actually forgot where the auditorium was until I reached HC. Out of sight, out of mind, haha.
Was late due to guitar, like ran all the way! I actually forgot where the auditorium was until I reached HC. Out of sight, out of mind, haha.
<< Home