Tuesday, April 29, 2008

29 April 2008

Basically yours truly deleted like 50% of the MSN contacts (some by accident, some on purpose) while clearing useless contacts.

Anyway monday morning, met s6a senior on the bridge! The damn nice senior, what's his name? I think is wei zhe, the bigger version of kenny. Then I saw stanley the senior also but he never see me so I didn't bother to say hello since my hands were full with all the notes for my naiyao.

Yesterday was really hectic, and my shoulders and arms still ache from gym training. 60 pounds x 40 times ohkay. Then after buying paint and all, went to bishan to meet Springsfield to help him with his school thingy. Spent like 2 odd hours there? Took retarded photos of him, will upload next time! And he has this damn funny friend who buttons his shirt all the way up to the collar... Heheh. I think Cat High produces amazing people.

Like kenyan.

HAHA.