23 April 2008
Eliz is apparently very pissed off with her CT because every morning, while we wait for the bus, she imitates her CT and says really sarcastic stuff. I, on the other hand, am just extremely amused by her imitation of her CT because one rarely sees Wongie being so animated.
Meena Kaur was damn funny today. As in, she's normally very funny, but today she's damn funny. Probably the fear of getting caught by her for not having done my homework made me go on a senseless high.
There were only 3 lessons today so the day passed very quickly. Sadly, however, there was no CAAL. For CAAL, we go to Keming Primary to teach the kids Math. The place makes me sad because that's where my pri 1-2 best friend, xiaofen, went to. Jie Ling, Xiao Fen and I use to sit together on the school bus, but ever since Xiao Fen left, there were only gel and me. Anyway back to topic, I teach 2 girls who are both pretty smart so I can afford to slack.
Oh yes, today rushed for dental at 12.20pm, to see MR DEREK TWAN laopa who was "on the way to school" crossing the overhead bridge. I was like telling him, he might as well not come. Anyway I arrived damn early like 2 hours before the doctor arrived. Then went home, and put down stuff and went back to NJ to return twin her econs workbook as well as pass her the PI draft. As I waited for her, I did Gases tutorial, which Mrs Poon proudly threatened to not give us our practical worksheet if we do not submit it before the practical lesson.
I spent 1 hour figuring out how exactly to do the question, and the reasons for each step. I had intended to copy Li Rui's answer, but Li Rui's answer was.. somehow wrong. Then I thought and thought and thought and finally figured it out! At the new round-tables! (: I am so proud of myself because it's been long since I last ever bothered to think without blindly copying.
And yes, I scored full marks for my 2nd Chemistry test! I topped again. Ohkay, first test I wasn't the top, but I was top 3 or 4. And I topped my economics test. And I topped my Math too. Seriously, NJ is really really really very conducive for topping classes (for me). Actually, I dont understand Chemistry at all, but it just happens that the questions that came out, I knew how to do them. (That's just an excuse for my intelligence)
Currently sourcing for somewhere to print the Arts Faculty pullover, designed by Sarah.
PS: Oh yeah and my NJOG is making me pay like $5 each time it's a person's birthday. I don't think its fair to me because I don't really know them well enough and I don't think they will even care when its my birthday so why should I end up paying like nearly hundred bucks a year for THEIR birthday presents? I mean, yes, it's your birthday, then HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. But don't make me pay.
Unless you guys are giving me a cash-present of 200bucks on my birthday, yes.
Meena Kaur was damn funny today. As in, she's normally very funny, but today she's damn funny. Probably the fear of getting caught by her for not having done my homework made me go on a senseless high.
There were only 3 lessons today so the day passed very quickly. Sadly, however, there was no CAAL. For CAAL, we go to Keming Primary to teach the kids Math. The place makes me sad because that's where my pri 1-2 best friend, xiaofen, went to. Jie Ling, Xiao Fen and I use to sit together on the school bus, but ever since Xiao Fen left, there were only gel and me. Anyway back to topic, I teach 2 girls who are both pretty smart so I can afford to slack.
Oh yes, today rushed for dental at 12.20pm, to see MR DEREK TWAN laopa who was "on the way to school" crossing the overhead bridge. I was like telling him, he might as well not come. Anyway I arrived damn early like 2 hours before the doctor arrived. Then went home, and put down stuff and went back to NJ to return twin her econs workbook as well as pass her the PI draft. As I waited for her, I did Gases tutorial, which Mrs Poon proudly threatened to not give us our practical worksheet if we do not submit it before the practical lesson.
I spent 1 hour figuring out how exactly to do the question, and the reasons for each step. I had intended to copy Li Rui's answer, but Li Rui's answer was.. somehow wrong. Then I thought and thought and thought and finally figured it out! At the new round-tables! (: I am so proud of myself because it's been long since I last ever bothered to think without blindly copying.
And yes, I scored full marks for my 2nd Chemistry test! I topped again. Ohkay, first test I wasn't the top, but I was top 3 or 4. And I topped my economics test. And I topped my Math too. Seriously, NJ is really really really very conducive for topping classes (for me). Actually, I dont understand Chemistry at all, but it just happens that the questions that came out, I knew how to do them. (That's just an excuse for my intelligence)
Currently sourcing for somewhere to print the Arts Faculty pullover, designed by Sarah.
PS: Oh yeah and my NJOG is making me pay like $5 each time it's a person's birthday. I don't think its fair to me because I don't really know them well enough and I don't think they will even care when its my birthday so why should I end up paying like nearly hundred bucks a year for THEIR birthday presents? I mean, yes, it's your birthday, then HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. But don't make me pay.
Unless you guys are giving me a cash-present of 200bucks on my birthday, yes.
<< Home