16 April 2008
I can't believe the last time I blogged was a week ago!
Anyway, 've been busy with...
Thursday
After PE, ran around WHOLE school finding a place to bathe. Bathe, then gulped down my drink and gobbled up all the food, then met up with the rest at Atrium to head to Esplanade for Angklung concert. Thanks Assho for waiting for me(:
Somewhere in the middle, Assho and I sneaked away to listen to a free public performance, of flute and piano. They played songs like My Way, Hey Jude, Can't help falling in love with you etc. We recorded them, and I've been listening to them 1000 times everyday ever since. I've also added flute to my list of Dream Instruments which currently includes Harp, Violin and Cello. Will upload the song sometime!
Friday
Couldn't remember what I did other than the fact that I had to stay back to finish up Chemistry tutorial because I was caught by Mrs Poon for work undone. I fell asleep in the library for 1 hour then woke up to continue with work, was joined by ahma, emily and their classmates. Then went for gift, and ate fishie&chips.
Saturday
Went for gift, then for Louis' birthday celebration. Xiao Di asked, "Da Jie, you eat a lot issit?" Then I freaked out because everyone says I look fatter, Louis said I looked "swollen". I've been eating healthier, so I am convinced that eating the way I used to eat (No Veggies & Fruits, Loads of Junk) is better for me.
Think I will die of heart failure.
The others had their main courses at Breek's at 8+pm, I had a brownie.
Sunday
Totally sick, but still had to go for Sapphire Scholars' thing for My Buona Vista Place. In the end, I left before the event ended, because I was like dying from headache, sore throat and runny nose. Apologies to twin!
Monday
Missed school to sleep the illness away, and had to do my stupid chemistry tutorial again. In the end slept only at 2am because I had to complete the dumb Chemistry VA. Supposed to be group work, but my group members sent me useless stuff so I had to do everything. Thank god Gillian offered to put the content into slides.
Tuesday
Wanted to miss school today, but there's Chemistry VA, and Chemistry test, and I can't afford to have people saying I skip school whenever there are Chemistry tests. I just pulled myself there to meet dear & Eliz to go school.
After lessons, stoned and waited for my VA group members. Other than Benjamin who's in my Econs & Math Tutorial Class, and Gillian who's Sarah (my good friend in A02)'s friend, I haven't met or heard of my other group members at all.
In anycase, at 4 plus, after futile attempts to locate a USEABLE computer in school, or any laptop, I went over to HC. Seeked help from Jtan & Aaron. Jtan saboed Aaron's good friend Adrian to come fetch me because I was too paiseh to walk in in my greys. Adrian was damn nice anyway. Then did all the editing on Jtan's laptop, and he kindly helped my sort out the printing stuff. Met Alfred(:
Rushed back to NJ, half of the group not around. Stoned and chatted until about 6, then went outside TA21 to wait for our slot to begin, we were the 7.30 group in the 6-8 slot. But sadly, we waited outside TA21 until nearly 7.30. Basically just crapped while waiting for our turn. Sze Kiat's group was before ours, and we were doing the same topic. We realised they copy-pasted info wholesale from websites, as well as our notes -.- & So, we freaked out because ours was... too summarised?
Anyway Erusha and Benjamin were damn funny luh. Benjamin kept poking fun at other groups, that evil guy. Our presentation was :S. I couldn't even talk properly because I was on the brink of losing my voice. When my group was done, it was already 8plus. Then waited for Dian Dian to be done and finally we left school at 9plus. Reached home at 10.30pm. Whee- My sister was nice and told me to drink the chuanbeipipagao.
Oh and did I mention I got back my Chemistry tutorial from Mrs Poon? She wrote "Neat Work =)" and something else nice on my tutorial. (: And I am going to score full marks for today's test!
----------
I wish my sister happiness.
Anyway, 've been busy with...
Thursday
After PE, ran around WHOLE school finding a place to bathe. Bathe, then gulped down my drink and gobbled up all the food, then met up with the rest at Atrium to head to Esplanade for Angklung concert. Thanks Assho for waiting for me(:
Somewhere in the middle, Assho and I sneaked away to listen to a free public performance, of flute and piano. They played songs like My Way, Hey Jude, Can't help falling in love with you etc. We recorded them, and I've been listening to them 1000 times everyday ever since. I've also added flute to my list of Dream Instruments which currently includes Harp, Violin and Cello. Will upload the song sometime!
Friday
Couldn't remember what I did other than the fact that I had to stay back to finish up Chemistry tutorial because I was caught by Mrs Poon for work undone. I fell asleep in the library for 1 hour then woke up to continue with work, was joined by ahma, emily and their classmates. Then went for gift, and ate fishie&chips.
Saturday
Went for gift, then for Louis' birthday celebration. Xiao Di asked, "Da Jie, you eat a lot issit?" Then I freaked out because everyone says I look fatter, Louis said I looked "swollen". I've been eating healthier, so I am convinced that eating the way I used to eat (No Veggies & Fruits, Loads of Junk) is better for me.
Think I will die of heart failure.
The others had their main courses at Breek's at 8+pm, I had a brownie.
Sunday
Totally sick, but still had to go for Sapphire Scholars' thing for My Buona Vista Place. In the end, I left before the event ended, because I was like dying from headache, sore throat and runny nose. Apologies to twin!
Monday
Missed school to sleep the illness away, and had to do my stupid chemistry tutorial again. In the end slept only at 2am because I had to complete the dumb Chemistry VA. Supposed to be group work, but my group members sent me useless stuff so I had to do everything. Thank god Gillian offered to put the content into slides.
Tuesday
Wanted to miss school today, but there's Chemistry VA, and Chemistry test, and I can't afford to have people saying I skip school whenever there are Chemistry tests. I just pulled myself there to meet dear & Eliz to go school.
After lessons, stoned and waited for my VA group members. Other than Benjamin who's in my Econs & Math Tutorial Class, and Gillian who's Sarah (my good friend in A02)'s friend, I haven't met or heard of my other group members at all.
In anycase, at 4 plus, after futile attempts to locate a USEABLE computer in school, or any laptop, I went over to HC. Seeked help from Jtan & Aaron. Jtan saboed Aaron's good friend Adrian to come fetch me because I was too paiseh to walk in in my greys. Adrian was damn nice anyway. Then did all the editing on Jtan's laptop, and he kindly helped my sort out the printing stuff. Met Alfred(:
Rushed back to NJ, half of the group not around. Stoned and chatted until about 6, then went outside TA21 to wait for our slot to begin, we were the 7.30 group in the 6-8 slot. But sadly, we waited outside TA21 until nearly 7.30. Basically just crapped while waiting for our turn. Sze Kiat's group was before ours, and we were doing the same topic. We realised they copy-pasted info wholesale from websites, as well as our notes -.- & So, we freaked out because ours was... too summarised?
Anyway Erusha and Benjamin were damn funny luh. Benjamin kept poking fun at other groups, that evil guy. Our presentation was :S. I couldn't even talk properly because I was on the brink of losing my voice. When my group was done, it was already 8plus. Then waited for Dian Dian to be done and finally we left school at 9plus. Reached home at 10.30pm. Whee- My sister was nice and told me to drink the chuanbeipipagao.
Oh and did I mention I got back my Chemistry tutorial from Mrs Poon? She wrote "Neat Work =)" and something else nice on my tutorial. (: And I am going to score full marks for today's test!
----------
I wish my sister happiness.
<< Home