06 April 2008
Went for gift of reading after Anklung yesterday, on my way up, met these 2 little girls with their mom and I smiled at them.
Got out books and everything, then went upstairs to help. One of the volunteers had problems with a little girl who was really distracted, and twin sat next to the little girl but she was still distracted. When I came over, twin told me the girl was following me around the room as I gave out papers to each group, then I recognised her, she was the little girl in the lift!
After futile attempts to make her pay attention, I carried her to the piano and made Gino and Aran read to her but as usual, they were useless, and Gino kept saying she's siao :( So I brought her elsewhere and read to her.
I kept looking at her and realised she really looked like Si Rui, the little girl who's always in my DP on MSN, and since her name is Xin Rui, I asked, do you have a sister called SiRui? Then she muttered something and after a really long conversation I found out her sister is indeed Si Rui! (:
At the end of the session, I went down and saw Xin Rui and Si Rui with their mommy again. I talked to Si Rui but she can't seem to remember me.. :( But she's all grown up now, even her hair is longer now haha.
The joy. Growing up. Loves.
Got out books and everything, then went upstairs to help. One of the volunteers had problems with a little girl who was really distracted, and twin sat next to the little girl but she was still distracted. When I came over, twin told me the girl was following me around the room as I gave out papers to each group, then I recognised her, she was the little girl in the lift!
After futile attempts to make her pay attention, I carried her to the piano and made Gino and Aran read to her but as usual, they were useless, and Gino kept saying she's siao :( So I brought her elsewhere and read to her.
I kept looking at her and realised she really looked like Si Rui, the little girl who's always in my DP on MSN, and since her name is Xin Rui, I asked, do you have a sister called SiRui? Then she muttered something and after a really long conversation I found out her sister is indeed Si Rui! (:
At the end of the session, I went down and saw Xin Rui and Si Rui with their mommy again. I talked to Si Rui but she can't seem to remember me.. :( But she's all grown up now, even her hair is longer now haha.
The joy. Growing up. Loves.
<< Home