03 April 2008
Today Fu Jian shared with me his story, somewhat similar to mine. About neither being here nor there. About missing a bunch of people, and how you end up disliking who you are stuck with. His "neither here nor there" aptly describes everything. He also made me understand then while people may not say no to you, it doesn't mean they'll always welcome you. Ouch. (The truth always hurts) Which tells me what to do already.
The chaos in me, is not killing me, but it is torturing me I think. Especially when I think really hard about what it is exactly that is making me feel uneasy or whichever word you use to describe how I feel at this moment in time.
I think I miss you loads.
Parallels wont meet.
Today I sang the songs to Jue Hong, and again, Jue Hong LOVED it. Soon, the whole Angklung ensemble will learn it from me, and we will play the songs on Angklung for SYF next year! Isn't it cool?
One little finger, one little finger, one little finger, taptaptap...
Do you look down on me?
The chaos in me, is not killing me, but it is torturing me I think. Especially when I think really hard about what it is exactly that is making me feel uneasy or whichever word you use to describe how I feel at this moment in time.
I think I miss you loads.
Parallels wont meet.
----------
Today I sang the songs to Jue Hong, and again, Jue Hong LOVED it. Soon, the whole Angklung ensemble will learn it from me, and we will play the songs on Angklung for SYF next year! Isn't it cool?
One little finger, one little finger, one little finger, taptaptap...
----------
Do you look down on me?
<< Home