02 April 2008
Photos from long ago...
One Good Friday, Jade went out in her uniform when theres no sch!
Joe(:
Vicky, Me, Jade
Vicky & I (:
Me, Vickey, Jade, Anthony (Manager)
(:
Joe & us
Vicky & Jo
(:
Joe & Vickey were TM&my colleagues during last year's holidays when we worked at The Pines. Both are from philippines, and are here in Singapore as part of their university course assessment. For Joe, it's the final part of his studies, and he will graduate once he returns to his homeland. For Vickey, she will mug one more year before graduation.
Both are brilliant and nice and hardworking, and I hope that they will be successful in future(: Missing them already.
----------
Fianlly got back my notes which I dumbly left in HC after Louis xiaodi took them away from my hands and dumped it on the class bench. Thanks Woonie & Wen Bo...
Twin got back her drink dispenser from Alfred too, but Alfred was evil and didn't wash it properly. Sigh.
Shall wake up earlier tomorrow for breakfast with wongie. I walked Assho out today after Angklung, and Wongie thought I would wait for her. Normally I would, but today I hadda walk assho out, in the end wongie was disappointed with me...
So I sang songs in compensation. I sang the Fingers song peilin taught me, itsy bitsy spider, and goodbye song. In the end, Joycelyn fell in love with the Fingers song too and I taught her! Then on the bus, Jue Hong almost sang Itsy Bitsy Spider with me. I think I should open classes soon.
<< Home