04 March 2008
I miss my little angel!
----------
I will survive in NJ.
I like making others (: because it makes me (: too. And guess what I hate huangcheng can they force me to buy the costume tee which is like frigging 18 bucks and i dont have any chance to wear it.
I showed terri a picture of (: and she says he looks "good natured", and I took many photos of terri chiong, unglam ones to be exact.
AND I WILL POST THEM UP SOON MUAHAHAHA.
I am getting my guitar this friday! *excited*
----------
I will survive in NJ.
I like making others (: because it makes me (: too. And guess what I hate huangcheng can they force me to buy the costume tee which is like frigging 18 bucks and i dont have any chance to wear it.
I showed terri a picture of (: and she says he looks "good natured", and I took many photos of terri chiong, unglam ones to be exact.
AND I WILL POST THEM UP SOON MUAHAHAHA.
I am getting my guitar this friday! *excited*
<< Home