Sunday, March 02, 2008

02 March 2008

Saturday, I was on my way to school. I was on the bus, tears flowing down my cheeks in unjust of what she said. Then, this little angel boarded the bus with his brother and maid, and sat directly opposite me.

I smiled at him. He stared at me. I grinned at him. He stared at me. Then I stuck my tongue out and made faces. And he imitated me. Then he made faces, and I imitated him. Throughout the whole trip, not a single word was exchanged, only loads of happiness (and faces).

The funny thing is, the maid didn't realise at all. It was only when she saw the boy playing with his tongue and she tried to hold her hand down (in picture). Before I alighted, I waved and hi-5ed him(:

This week, it's been all the kids who have been making me smile genuinely. This lil' angel and my gift of reading kids, Adlina, Adriana, and Siti and Siti (a pair of twins and sisters who share the same name)!

After Gift Sessions on Friday night, Kish, HuiHui, Alfred, Wen Bo and I went to TMFC. I ordered meepok and then tempted Alfred to eat it. When Alfred came back with the food, I was done already. And when Alfred was done, Hui Hui decided to get some food too. So poor Wen Bo who was dead tired had to wait and wait and wait.
Small Presents but the source of great happiness. Chocolate's from Bena, Crane from Si Lu who gave it to me on Friday ( during my last CT session) Thanks to you wonderful people, I am (: I will keep the crane forever, but I am not so sure about the chocolate, maybe only the wrapper?

Oh by the way, siti gave me a sweet too, which I ate and kept the wrapper. Hope it doesn't attract ants haha.
Ending off the post with Woonie...
And Louis xiaodi!