27 February 2008
Tian Tian's encouragement made me determined to start afresh. The above photo shows my current file cover (previously was the purple tree pic with "where flowers bloom so does hope"), which is a lame reminder for me to start afresh.
As you can see, it was inspired by YYC's MSN nick. I have 4 tasks, and the first is the hardest.
Nevertheless, today I took the effort to try to talk to them, but by mid-day I gave up because it was so hard. I will try again tomorrow. And more commendable, I didn't skip a single lesson today other than make-up lessons which are not compulsory.
Then went back hc for huangcheng. love teri & tiffie & guocong & huiyi & lisyn loads! i went back just for them. If it weren't for them, I don't think I'll ever be back for huangcheng.
Thanks loads to my dear assho, twin & jiamin tan for helping me.
<< Home