Monday, February 25, 2008

25 February 2008

This is a really depressing post.

I am an outcast.

"u always have a lot of frens."

But I am really an outcast now, at least in my OG. Because I skipped the entire orientation. There's this girl who doesn't like me, and it makes me feel damn uncomfortable. My class is made up of 75% my OG people, while the rest are 1st intakers whom I don't know at all other than Jia Min tan. 

You follow the rest, but the rest don't talk to you. Sometimes you stop for a while, but the rest continue on, until they're out of sight, then you keep walking until you find them. They sit in a group, and there's no space for you, so you sit outside the circle. They talk, and you talk too, but they ignore you.

For the first time in my life, I experienced how it feels like to be an outcast. I cried, just suddenly burst into tears when I was having my dinner, then cried until I finished my dinner.

Then I felt better.

*DECLARATION- I am not emo'ing. I am just a lil' sad that I am an outcast now. Am not an outcast in NJ because I still have many friends, but the truth is that I am an outcast in my class/OG* 

Labels: