24 February 2008
Why doesn't the music play?
----------
Ohkay I know this is irrelevant, but I just remembered that the quote under "ME" is from the leap years, a book I read a long time ago. Now that there's a movie, I gonna watch it! I am so ahead of times :P
My mortal's gift for me.. Sorry I know this is super late, but I realised I forgot to post this up:P
Yup, went to AC on Friday... Winnie & Celest
Celest & Winn
Winn & I
Spastic EL people.
After AC trip, went home... & then rushed back to HC for my favourite CT session. I can miss anything but that! Seriously, so far I have not missed a single CT session :) But next week's, I will miss... sigh.
Twin & peilin having spastic moments
*Mourning*
Gino's Birthday Cake!
Haqeem emo'ing.
Debriefing
Kishoore & I
Blur Birthday Boy.
He tried to hide from Kish, but forgot about me! (:
*sweet*
*Acts Cute*
----------
Ohkay I know this is irrelevant, but I just remembered that the quote under "ME" is from the leap years, a book I read a long time ago. Now that there's a movie, I gonna watch it! I am so ahead of times :P
After AC trip, went home... & then rushed back to HC for my favourite CT session. I can miss anything but that! Seriously, so far I have not missed a single CT session :) But next week's, I will miss... sigh.
My last lesson in HC = CT session. :) I LOVE CT SESSIONS. That day's was really fun, even though it's only 1 hour. Didn't really listen to the talks and all, but we had fun still. I wrote stuff for tor & tiantian, and that's all because I got caught by a teacher thereafter. The guys ate up my chocolates. And I sent Louis a photo of himself emo'ing.
Don't worry people, won't forget you guys. But I've got to start liking NJ so I will be happy.
And I bet I will be.
:)
----------
Gift Sat Session-
Apologies to Kheng & peilin because I sent the nametags to the gmail account, but forgot to tell kheng it was in the gmail account. in the end peilin had to type everything out again. sorry...
sorry for being so screwed these few days.

<< Home