21 February 2008
Like yesterday, I barely stayed at NJ. It's not that I don't like NJ, its just that I miss HC too much.
And I am in a far worse position than all of you think I am in. I desperately wait for HC to take me back, but they don't. I am stuck in a school I don't want to go, doing a subject combination I would never have thought of doing before this, in a stream that's not mine. And the worse thing is, everything that I want is just a road across.
I feel so terrible inside. Whenever I step into hc, there'll definitely be people I know talking to me. It makes me not want to leave the place, but I have to because I don't belong there anymore. I love my classmates, but I no longer know how to face them. I can only sit beside them during lectures, and lessons, but nothing more.
I think I am going crazy because I am doing things I am not supposed to.
----------
Anyway dramafest is GREAT(: Photos all ready, but shall save it for tomorrow in case I spoil the fun for those who haven't watched it. Athena's was great but cast not so good, Artemis' was super good luh their cast, but bobo was MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Ares one, didn't watch because I suddenly remembered tmr is the last day and that I am stuck in Arts Stream and started crying during the show. Apollo's was (: melissa&alfred rocked!
Aftermath.
Always looks the same. Sharon + Juat
GuoCong!
My lame zu zhang huiyi
Wanted to take photos with everyone, but this is all I've got. Judy & I.
And I am in a far worse position than all of you think I am in. I desperately wait for HC to take me back, but they don't. I am stuck in a school I don't want to go, doing a subject combination I would never have thought of doing before this, in a stream that's not mine. And the worse thing is, everything that I want is just a road across.
I feel so terrible inside. Whenever I step into hc, there'll definitely be people I know talking to me. It makes me not want to leave the place, but I have to because I don't belong there anymore. I love my classmates, but I no longer know how to face them. I can only sit beside them during lectures, and lessons, but nothing more.
I think I am going crazy because I am doing things I am not supposed to.
----------
Anyway dramafest is GREAT(: Photos all ready, but shall save it for tomorrow in case I spoil the fun for those who haven't watched it. Athena's was great but cast not so good, Artemis' was super good luh their cast, but bobo was MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Ares one, didn't watch because I suddenly remembered tmr is the last day and that I am stuck in Arts Stream and started crying during the show. Apollo's was (: melissa&alfred rocked!
----------
NJOG 1
Xinhang & I
This is what I see when I stone.
Happy(:
Juat presenting cake to YT *shanni gets excited*
woooahhh-
(: Nice cake but the cream made me damn bloated
Juat's cutting the cake again!
Later when I go back to HC I will give all of them hugs!
<< Home