17 February 2008
Just pierced my ears! It's a first, in 17 years of my life...
Its damn pain can!
Thanks to minqi for accompanying me even though she ran away in fear when I pierced my ears(: HAHA.. It's not very scary but super pain... My ears are kind of numb now...
----------
I am super angry alrights. Someone from my OG spread rumours that "i don't mind him as a boyfriend" and that I "hugged him"... Which is total crap because I hugged no one from HCI other than my girlfriends and the Gift Of Reading guys. It's totally senseless, the thing you did. What's your purpose in doing so? What do you gain?!
I can't believe you're doing this to me, you ugly piece of shit! Please look in the mirror first ohkay. I treated you as a friend and as an OG mate, but because you did this to me, you're a goner.
Thanks, Sher!
----------
And to the person who scolded yyc on my tagboard, please look into the mirror too. He's my classmate, do respect ohkay. I don't like people to scold my friends.
----------
Whats wrong with the world man.
Its damn pain can!
Thanks to minqi for accompanying me even though she ran away in fear when I pierced my ears(: HAHA.. It's not very scary but super pain... My ears are kind of numb now...
----------
I am super angry alrights. Someone from my OG spread rumours that "i don't mind him as a boyfriend" and that I "hugged him"... Which is total crap because I hugged no one from HCI other than my girlfriends and the Gift Of Reading guys. It's totally senseless, the thing you did. What's your purpose in doing so? What do you gain?!
I can't believe you're doing this to me, you ugly piece of shit! Please look in the mirror first ohkay. I treated you as a friend and as an OG mate, but because you did this to me, you're a goner.
Thanks, Sher!
----------
And to the person who scolded yyc on my tagboard, please look into the mirror too. He's my classmate, do respect ohkay. I don't like people to scold my friends.
----------
Whats wrong with the world man.
Labels: Firsts
<< Home