13 February 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN(:
Yup, had huangcheng appeal mass interview yesterday. It's kinda screwed because I was like, "I was in ELDDS, I did a lot and learnt a lot then. I have no talents but I can commit. I like huang cheng." Then I hmm until the teacher confirmed my portfolio with me. There were 2 people who spoke about their love for huangcheng for like 15 mins each?
Also considering the fact that they're only helping 3-5 applicants out of 16+ applicants, I think I can forget about having any hopes. Com'on, people who have 7 or 8 are in the cast la huh.
& in anycase, I went back to RV today. Saw juniors, like chris, grace, jess, jo, weilin, yijin, gay, hester, ariel, huangyao, jingqin, tongjing etc plus teachers like jasmine and guolaoshi. Jasmine <3
Yup, had huangcheng appeal mass interview yesterday. It's kinda screwed because I was like, "I was in ELDDS, I did a lot and learnt a lot then. I have no talents but I can commit. I like huang cheng." Then I hmm until the teacher confirmed my portfolio with me. There were 2 people who spoke about their love for huangcheng for like 15 mins each?
Also considering the fact that they're only helping 3-5 applicants out of 16+ applicants, I think I can forget about having any hopes. Com'on, people who have 7 or 8 are in the cast la huh.
& in anycase, I went back to RV today. Saw juniors, like chris, grace, jess, jo, weilin, yijin, gay, hester, ariel, huangyao, jingqin, tongjing etc plus teachers like jasmine and guolaoshi. Jasmine <3
<< Home