Tuesday, February 05, 2008

05 February 2008

Photos!


From bestie! Bestie was super sweet that day can! I skipped lectures so I was alone at CT bench, then he came to stone with me. After a while, he ran to buy Pocky for me(: Thanks buddy!

27 Dresses
Alfie & Kishie
(:
Heheh...
27 Dresses was a superb movie! The only disturbing thing was that Gino kept breathing in a way like he was asleep.


CNY Decorations

*ROFLIDUNNOWHYTHISLOOKSSORETARDED*
Kai Hui is excited!
Li Rui...
"I REFUSE to let you take pictures of me!" "Go away!"

& this is for the 2010 YOG thing. These are by Edmund and ZhengWei(: Super cute haha, didn't know these 2 dao persons can draw such cute stuff! (:
Han Zhe's. Its the best!
HAHA! In the end we had to cut away the top half because the board's gonna be displayed and we don't wanna...
(:
"People call me Da Ma, but you can call me tonight."