Tuesday, January 22, 2008

22 January 2008

I'll on-hold the post on the Pines for the moment.

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUANGYAO! :) Thanks for being such a great junior who's always ready to help & all. Thanks so much! <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ASSHOZEEJIA in advance in case I don't blog tomorrow. Love ya loads alrights! besties forever-

Anyway the perfect birthday present for me is a surprise. I HEART SURPRISES. Last year bro Springsfield gave me a wonderful surprise, and I'll always remember it. Hehehe. Thursday's the day. The most memorable birthday ever - it could turn out to be either the best or the worst. In any case, am looking forward to my DA4 CAN1 treat from jj & jtay if they get 6!

Am loving the class. There're people like junjie & jtay & pinyan who crap with me, people like louis who make me laugh like hell, people like xinyi & judy & hanzhe as the best girlfriends, people like tiantian who tells me funny stuff about zhouyou&liuyi, people like huyuan & junlong who are super shy but super cute, people like shuyang who are dao but actually very nice, people like aaron those enthu kias etc. I love 6a already... & we heart bitching about DA MA aka "Jtay's Best Friend". HAHA:) dang, louis must be chuckling now!

Yup one more matter, Xin Yue we'll always love you ohkays! Keep in touch forever alright, and meetup with us as often as you can. We'll not forget you, so don't forget us! Yesterday was kind'a touching luh, like more than half the class came, including those who normally MIA like lemuel, vincent and randy. Feel super sad that xinyue's leaving, but what can I do?