Friday, November 09, 2007

9 November 2007

That day after Geoggraphy, I went to Heeren to get my full length leggings, then don't know who told me theo& the rest were at fareast. I contacted theo but she didn't reply until I got home, which was like, evening already.

Then bought some other stuff along the way which I didn't intend to buy, haha. After some time, I got to plazasing, and I got my organiser for next year:D I was super proud of myself because all the things that I needed to get, I just went into the store and grabbed them and paid up. I didn't linger around!

But I spend almost 8 hours outside anyway because I got distracted by other stuff that I didn't need! Heheh. I saw this pretty thing at CHAOS!

---------

Today I went to Artfriend near Bugis to get stuff for my sister. And the service sucked. I am not going back there again.

Then walked around bugis for like what, 15 mins? Because I was holding HUGE sheets of artcards and paper, and walking around was difficult:(


铍钠4Bidden07 o.o says:
if we get into e same jc..i'll help u with ur maths if u need me
铍钠4Bidden07 o.o says:
if nt in same jc also nvm..can meet up or sth

thanks, bena!