8 November 2007
A while after my last entry, I am blogging again because I have nothing to do. Afterall it's deepavali tomorrow.
IT'S MY DAY:D
I am chatting with asshoZEEJIA. We are comparing photos. I show her cute baby photos of me. She shows me pictures of dicks, private parts, ruhua and
GASP-
KEITHTEO. with MICKEYMOUSE zao4xing2
UPDATE: 3am now still chatting with one of my besties asshozj. rah check out her blog it's got pictures of RUHUA!
Heheh its so nice to chat with her because we hardly do that. It's a nice feeling to chat with your girlfriends until almost morning. And the point is, we weren't exactly chatting about anything serious, like emo stuff and blahs. We were doing no-lifer & stalker stuffs like _ . We were doing crap stuff all the while. And i was happy:D
----------
Anyway, today went out bought stuffs. I was at redhill mrt busstop waiting for bus. My sister was on another bus and she saw me, but I didn't see her. Haha...
I went interchange helped her buy kfc. then fries and applepie. I rushed home but she was talking on the phone for damn long, then I couldn't stand it anymore so I told her to go eat.
Anyway want to thank her. Because on the day before first exam, she let me sleep in peace. Even though I woke up at 12plus, I lay on my bed and I heard her whispering, or at least lowering her volume. This is something she has never done. I was touched. Her efforts thereafter were not sustained coz we have weird exam schedule, but the day before geog, she was nice again!
:D
IT'S MY DAY:D
I am chatting with asshoZEEJIA. We are comparing photos. I show her cute baby photos of me. She shows me pictures of dicks, private parts, ruhua and
GASP-
KEITHTEO. with MICKEYMOUSE zao4xing2
UPDATE: 3am now still chatting with one of my besties asshozj. rah check out her blog it's got pictures of RUHUA!
Heheh its so nice to chat with her because we hardly do that. It's a nice feeling to chat with your girlfriends until almost morning. And the point is, we weren't exactly chatting about anything serious, like emo stuff and blahs. We were doing no-lifer & stalker stuffs like _ . We were doing crap stuff all the while. And i was happy:D
----------
Anyway, today went out bought stuffs. I was at redhill mrt busstop waiting for bus. My sister was on another bus and she saw me, but I didn't see her. Haha...
I went interchange helped her buy kfc. then fries and applepie. I rushed home but she was talking on the phone for damn long, then I couldn't stand it anymore so I told her to go eat.
Anyway want to thank her. Because on the day before first exam, she let me sleep in peace. Even though I woke up at 12plus, I lay on my bed and I heard her whispering, or at least lowering her volume. This is something she has never done. I was touched. Her efforts thereafter were not sustained coz we have weird exam schedule, but the day before geog, she was nice again!
:D
<< Home