24 November 2007
Sleep evaded me last night, coz the words that I am "a joke" kept flashing through my mind.
At grad night, I was taking a normal photo with XX when XX suddenly lifted me up. It was something I did not expect, and as a normal person, I screamed in fright. Right after this, I deleted all the photos I took with XX, and blocked him on MSN. His AA action caused a TREMENDOUS loss of face for me. It's like what the hell was wrong with him la?! And it was the most horrible incident in my life, I swear. This is a NIGHTMARE.
I should have been born a mute.
I shouldn't have agreed to take a photo with XX.
I shouldn't have gone to grad night.
I shouldn't have come to RV, should have put RGS as first choice 4 years ago.
I thought after deleting the photos, the embarassment of the incident would fade away gradually. Until someone comes to tell me that I am a joke, just because I screamed that night. This is worse than anything. To be called a joke. When it wasn't my fault.
I know this sounds exaggerated, but I can stand anything but lizards and loss of face/embarassment. This affects me to such a great extent that you cannot imagine it, and I just want to tell you all that I have a wonderful life.
Ha. Ha. Ha.
At grad night, I was taking a normal photo with XX when XX suddenly lifted me up. It was something I did not expect, and as a normal person, I screamed in fright. Right after this, I deleted all the photos I took with XX, and blocked him on MSN. His AA action caused a TREMENDOUS loss of face for me. It's like what the hell was wrong with him la?! And it was the most horrible incident in my life, I swear. This is a NIGHTMARE.
I should have been born a mute.
I shouldn't have agreed to take a photo with XX.
I shouldn't have gone to grad night.
I shouldn't have come to RV, should have put RGS as first choice 4 years ago.
I thought after deleting the photos, the embarassment of the incident would fade away gradually. Until someone comes to tell me that I am a joke, just because I screamed that night. This is worse than anything. To be called a joke. When it wasn't my fault.
I know this sounds exaggerated, but I can stand anything but lizards and loss of face/embarassment. This affects me to such a great extent that you cannot imagine it, and I just want to tell you all that I have a wonderful life.
Ha. Ha. Ha.
<< Home