23 October 2007
AddMath is officially over! Finally I am done and over with the F9 subject which I failed even during prelims, which everyone said was easy! LALALA
And last friday, I went out with junwei, grace, ariel, sonjia, yijin, jesslyn and ningqian to Miss Clarity Cafe where we had pretty nice food at ok prices. It was supposed to be a belated birthday celebration for Grace and Chris, but it became an opportunity for sonjia to traumatise people, especially nanata.
Then we went to shop, and I helped Sonjia to keep her wallet. And I went home with it! So Monday I went to school super early aound 9-10 plus to return her wallet to her. I met YiJin Josh Grace and Nanata so all of us plus sonjia and her friends were sitting at the same table. Then Sonjia went for lessons, and Jo and her friends joined us at our table.
YJ, Josh, Grace and nanata were able to skip lessons to do something which they weren't doing, so they accompanied me and while I did some questions, they doodled on my home econs scarf which I had lent to Sonjia. (Photo next time!)
We went to el studio after that and nanata and grace went crazy there, prancing and jumping and hopping around.
Oh and I love nanata's note, which she had left for me on el board for at least 1-2 weeks. So sweeet
Also, random thing - Do small-eyed people have eyebags?
And theres this photo of Brandon (j2 el snr) which looks like 03, and I will upload it soon after my exams!
EXCLUSIVE baby pics (mine) in a while, due to someone's request.
SHOULD I GO CHIANGMAI? It's almost a week leh, and I dont want to go with other school people leh, but I miss chiangmai and Ann! Should I?
And last friday, I went out with junwei, grace, ariel, sonjia, yijin, jesslyn and ningqian to Miss Clarity Cafe where we had pretty nice food at ok prices. It was supposed to be a belated birthday celebration for Grace and Chris, but it became an opportunity for sonjia to traumatise people, especially nanata.
Then we went to shop, and I helped Sonjia to keep her wallet. And I went home with it! So Monday I went to school super early aound 9-10 plus to return her wallet to her. I met YiJin Josh Grace and Nanata so all of us plus sonjia and her friends were sitting at the same table. Then Sonjia went for lessons, and Jo and her friends joined us at our table.
YJ, Josh, Grace and nanata were able to skip lessons to do something which they weren't doing, so they accompanied me and while I did some questions, they doodled on my home econs scarf which I had lent to Sonjia. (Photo next time!)
We went to el studio after that and nanata and grace went crazy there, prancing and jumping and hopping around.
Oh and I love nanata's note, which she had left for me on el board for at least 1-2 weeks. So sweeet
Also, random thing - Do small-eyed people have eyebags?
And theres this photo of Brandon (j2 el snr) which looks like 03, and I will upload it soon after my exams!
EXCLUSIVE baby pics (mine) in a while, due to someone's request.
SHOULD I GO CHIANGMAI? It's almost a week leh, and I dont want to go with other school people leh, but I miss chiangmai and Ann! Should I?
<< Home