Saturday, September 08, 2007

And then I said,

I love EL. LIKE WHO DOESNT?

Chrissypoo said, "Thanks for giving me the sense of security that I have when I'm with you guys", and I totally agree.

When I was upset because of Mophead, it was my EL juniors who defended me. You know, it's damn heartwarming to have your juniors defending you when you're bullied. I was, and still am, touched by all my juniors' "leave our vp alone!".

Maybe my dears will never know the impact of their words, but I swear I will remember them forever. Maybe Mophead exists for a reason. She exists to torment us. But because of her noble cause, el is more united than ever. For a _ person like me, having such great juniors is one of the best things of my life.

Like on teachers' day celebration that day, we had to split into houses to do the ACES Day dance. Apparently I haven't made enough good friends in my house, because I found myself totally lost. Even though jiamin mama was really nice to take me in, I felt socially awkward among the 4a people.

At that moment I felt so helpless and _ that I nearly cried, but I didn't because it would be very silly to cry over such useless things. But then I saw Joshua and Winata, and I went over to them. I cheered up like INSTANTLY. Like, POOF, you know. My unhappiness disappeared and I was suddenly this mad kid doing the ACES day workout enthusiatically.

I have very few close friends because I tend to shut myself inside myself(give you 10 mins to figure out what it means). And I am one very boring person who prefers to be alone more than with friends. EL is the only place where I like to be with people.

This is the EL spirit. This is the magic of EL. Everyone is a part of EL, no one is the odd one out. That's why I love EL.