25 September 2007
Yesterday was really funny, especially during English lesson. nana was presenting her group's work when she chuckled after she crapped something out. Mr Faizad went (something like that), "can you said it with more sincerity/conviction? scoffing at what you just said doesn't make it very convincing!"
then he said something about squiggles on paper.
During physics lesson, my 30 cm ruler dropped and it fell on the chair beside li rui on which no one was sitting. It fell on the back of the LT seat and exactly balanced itself before i grabbed it. Can you imagine? The LT chair back is so thin and my ruler could balance! At first I didn't think much and just grabbed my ruler, but I looked at Jade, who happened to see it, she smiled and I burst out laughing, albeit silently. I think I was secretly laughing to myself throughout the whole lesson because it was frigging funny.
And after that when I went home, I fell down again on the staircase outside my house. You know when I walk on staircase I like to step only on the edge of the step, so yesterday I slipped off the step (coz' i stepped on too small a part of it) and fell down.
Today was ok. After school had yelling match with lugongong and sihui outside 4E between the 2 staircases. We were chatting very loudly indeed haha. Then YiTa joined us for a while before going off for his physics. We talked damn long which was very nice.
To LGG: IDOL OK.
To everyone: LGG is my idol i didn't wish to say it but I am at risk of losing my retirement funds.
then he said something about squiggles on paper.
During physics lesson, my 30 cm ruler dropped and it fell on the chair beside li rui on which no one was sitting. It fell on the back of the LT seat and exactly balanced itself before i grabbed it. Can you imagine? The LT chair back is so thin and my ruler could balance! At first I didn't think much and just grabbed my ruler, but I looked at Jade, who happened to see it, she smiled and I burst out laughing, albeit silently. I think I was secretly laughing to myself throughout the whole lesson because it was frigging funny.
And after that when I went home, I fell down again on the staircase outside my house. You know when I walk on staircase I like to step only on the edge of the step, so yesterday I slipped off the step (coz' i stepped on too small a part of it) and fell down.
Today was ok. After school had yelling match with lugongong and sihui outside 4E between the 2 staircases. We were chatting very loudly indeed haha. Then YiTa joined us for a while before going off for his physics. We talked damn long which was very nice.
To LGG: IDOL OK.
To everyone: LGG is my idol i didn't wish to say it but I am at risk of losing my retirement funds.
<< Home