Thursday, September 13, 2007

13 September 2007

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINGMIN!

Yours truly is set for a 24 hour sleep-marathon after the friday papers. Yesterday I slept at 3, the day before, I slept for 15-30 mins I don't know. I always lack sleep during exam periods, and I always fall ill on Physics paper-days, as all of you know, and then miraculously rewcover right after the papers. Today was mild fever in the morning which caused me to feel cold throughout the time in school. I had expected a runny nose, so I brought tonnes of tissue but I just had a lil' blocked nose.

PLUS PLUS PLUS

My eczema came back again! Lack of sleep = heatiness = relapse. After getting eczema at the beginning of the year, life has never been worst for me. And ongyrs is very positive because he has learnt to live with eczema while I am still whining away and thinking about why I am so unlucky.

By the way, would like to thank Springsfield for his morning-sms at the start of every school term which always starts with "Rise & Shine!" It's so heart-warming and I jumped out of bed when I saw the sms (which is like amazing because I can lie in bed until 7am sometimes)

-----------

On a happier note, you guys remember the award thing that Guo Lao Shi nominated me for, and Jaina opposed?

Guo Lao Shi says I got it! Thanks to Jasmine Chua & Guo Laoshi for their strong recommendation. Anyway the point is that I GOT IT AND I AM SO GOING TO SLAM THE AWARD CERT/WHTVR IN MOPHEAD'S FACE. I don't even know what the award is, so yeah, I got it JUST FOR JAINA!

I am so so so so so so so going to write an uber sarcastic thankyou note to her.