8 August 2007
Shortly after I posted my entry yesterday, someone flashed at me online via a webcam. I closed the window and blocked the person.
I was not scared, but my hands were still trembling even as I was typing the National Day Celebs thing.
But after a while I was fine, no more trembling. Jin Hwee said that I might have trembled due to shock. Then I went back to doing physics etc.
This morning went to look for li laoshi, who told many people, including the Rotarians (because the flasher said he was frm RYLA) as well as Mdm Soh. Mdm Soh that one wasn't intentional. I was hosting the National Day pop quiz when suddenly Li Laoshi told me to go to her, and I did.
Mdm Soh was beside her and Lilaoshi was like talking about going police station etc so Mdm Soh asked about it. And Li Laoshi commented that luckily it was me, otherwise others would be damn traumatised.
Which is fine because I am not traumatised, only kind of grossed out. I must nab that person and make sure he gets his punishment. No one gets away with flashing!
Yup, and thanks to Zi Jia who went on an outing to the police station with me... She was tired but she still went with me and even asked somebody to scram. This only goes to show how important I am. Ok Hur Hur joking. In any case I am very touched for her company. Yeah and she was playing quadrapop when the police took down my statement. She's 2nd in high score -.-
Thanks to Jin for being there too and also KK who offered me great help. And to all who are concerned over this incident, don't worry I am not traumatised! I am Wai Min, and nothing can traumatise me other than a lizard. Compared to my various accidents, jellyfish sting during obs, nearly drowning during RYLA, and so many more. This is nothing. I am not so easily traumatised ok people! :)
Yup, and I am determined to find out who that person is. Will be tracking him down via IP address and with the help of hotmail hopefully. KK's the pro at these though... When I find out who he is, I am SO gonna make sure he gets arrested and shamed. I am going to tell him straight in the face that he should have known better than to flash to me.
Perverse people, keep your body parts to yourself.
Anyway the policewoman who took down my statement was damn cute she keep saying wrong stuff. And the grammar in the statement sucks big time haha.
I was not scared, but my hands were still trembling even as I was typing the National Day Celebs thing.
But after a while I was fine, no more trembling. Jin Hwee said that I might have trembled due to shock. Then I went back to doing physics etc.
This morning went to look for li laoshi, who told many people, including the Rotarians (because the flasher said he was frm RYLA) as well as Mdm Soh. Mdm Soh that one wasn't intentional. I was hosting the National Day pop quiz when suddenly Li Laoshi told me to go to her, and I did.
Mdm Soh was beside her and Lilaoshi was like talking about going police station etc so Mdm Soh asked about it. And Li Laoshi commented that luckily it was me, otherwise others would be damn traumatised.
Which is fine because I am not traumatised, only kind of grossed out. I must nab that person and make sure he gets his punishment. No one gets away with flashing!
Yup, and thanks to Zi Jia who went on an outing to the police station with me... She was tired but she still went with me and even asked somebody to scram. This only goes to show how important I am. Ok Hur Hur joking. In any case I am very touched for her company. Yeah and she was playing quadrapop when the police took down my statement. She's 2nd in high score -.-
Thanks to Jin for being there too and also KK who offered me great help. And to all who are concerned over this incident, don't worry I am not traumatised! I am Wai Min, and nothing can traumatise me other than a lizard. Compared to my various accidents, jellyfish sting during obs, nearly drowning during RYLA, and so many more. This is nothing. I am not so easily traumatised ok people! :)
Yup, and I am determined to find out who that person is. Will be tracking him down via IP address and with the help of hotmail hopefully. KK's the pro at these though... When I find out who he is, I am SO gonna make sure he gets arrested and shamed. I am going to tell him straight in the face that he should have known better than to flash to me.
Perverse people, keep your body parts to yourself.
Anyway the policewoman who took down my statement was damn cute she keep saying wrong stuff. And the grammar in the statement sucks big time haha.
<< Home