27 August 2007
Yes I screwed up A Math today because I didn't know how to do like the entire paper? When I say this, I'm not like those who don't know how to do only 1 PART of a question with like 6 PARTS and freak out. Neither am I like those who say they don't know how to do the paper and in the end score A1s.
I REALLY REALLY DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO DO THE ENTIRE PAPER.
Okay, so when they collected the papers, I was like "sigh, as usual" then zijia said she didn't know how to do this whatever question and I started being really sad because I know nothing. Then I got my bag in and started crying because everyone else was like talking about answers and everything and I had no answers.
Then Zi Jia told me not to cry because later Jaina (our invigilator) come laugh at me. It worked lor I stopped crying immediately. So I was very depressed because this time I really tried my best but I still don't know how to do the questions.
Later Mophead left and I started crying again for god-knows what reason after thinking about add math. After like sobbing my guts out, I was okay already and emily made me laugh because she suddenly jumped to my side.
Then by the time jade and I were at the bus-stop I was already stoning and half-smiling because the POWER security guard came to talk to us.
I REALLY REALLY DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO DO THE ENTIRE PAPER.
Okay, so when they collected the papers, I was like "sigh, as usual" then zijia said she didn't know how to do this whatever question and I started being really sad because I know nothing. Then I got my bag in and started crying because everyone else was like talking about answers and everything and I had no answers.
Then Zi Jia told me not to cry because later Jaina (our invigilator) come laugh at me. It worked lor I stopped crying immediately. So I was very depressed because this time I really tried my best but I still don't know how to do the questions.
Later Mophead left and I started crying again for god-knows what reason after thinking about add math. After like sobbing my guts out, I was okay already and emily made me laugh because she suddenly jumped to my side.
Then by the time jade and I were at the bus-stop I was already stoning and half-smiling because the POWER security guard came to talk to us.
Thanks to asshoZIJIA for hugging me and saying all sorts of stuff just to make me stop crying and jade for patting me and accompanying me to the bus-stop, doro for the tissue and people's "are you ok?" yada yada.
I went to BM Library and studied Add Math before going on a KFC binge. I had 2-piece chicken meal, then a medium mash potato, and then a Zinger Meal takeaway plus 2 doughnuts. As soon as I got home I started to eat again, until I felt really full. Crying makes people hungry?
Saving my doughnuts for later!
<< Home