23 August 2007
JOKE OF DA DAY 1:
Twas a boring day for jade, and as she sat restlessly at her seat, she started to swing herself left and right, right to left, left to right, right to left, left to right, right to left, left to right, right to left, left to right, right to left, left to right, right to left, left to right, right to left, left to right, right to left, left to right....
And she lost balance!
From the corner of her eyes, Wai Min suddenly saw Jade grip her table in an attempt to prevent herself from falling, and was stunned initially. But after a while, both TM (tablemates) were laughing their asses off.
JOKE OF DA DAY 2:
Mr Faizad talks to the class animatedly about their comprehension reflections.
Mr Faizad: ... And some of you wrote "I promise to read more books to EXPAND MY VOCABULARY"! I don't think it's realistic - you only have 5-6 days! How many books can you read over the weekend?
6MILLION BOOKS?!
TMs: *laugh their asses off*
JOKE OF DA DAY 3:
So 4B was having an exciting game of soccer during their second break. Wai Min having played soccer neraly everyday this week, was tired out and didn't wish to run after the damn ball aimlessly, so she decided to station herself at one area.
After a long wait, THE BALL FINALLY COMES NEAR, and Wai Min gets the ball, dribbles it, and got nearer and nearer to the goal...
and then she trips over the ball and falls flat on the ground, facing the sky!
----------
Okay that's a lot of jokes for 1 day! English lesson was especially funny today because Mr Faizad was DAMN animated and cartoonish when he talked about our summary reflections. Tomorrow I am bringing my camera to take SC investiture / 4b / welfare pics:)
Oh ya and today after I left school and was waiting at the bus-stop, the guys asked me go back because jan emily and tm were looking for me. I went back and they told me the guys said I died when they asked if they saw me. Thanks lor. I might be a ghost but it doesn't mean I died ok.
Anyway I think I confirm will fall sick on Prelims because I am like gorging down fries and chips now ok. I cannot control! I stocked up today:)
Twas a boring day for jade, and as she sat restlessly at her seat, she started to swing herself left and right, right to left, left to right, right to left, left to right, right to left, left to right, right to left, left to right, right to left, left to right, right to left, left to right, right to left, left to right, right to left, left to right....
And she lost balance!
From the corner of her eyes, Wai Min suddenly saw Jade grip her table in an attempt to prevent herself from falling, and was stunned initially. But after a while, both TM (tablemates) were laughing their asses off.
JOKE OF DA DAY 2:
Mr Faizad talks to the class animatedly about their comprehension reflections.
Mr Faizad: ... And some of you wrote "I promise to read more books to EXPAND MY VOCABULARY"! I don't think it's realistic - you only have 5-6 days! How many books can you read over the weekend?
6MILLION BOOKS?!
TMs: *laugh their asses off*
JOKE OF DA DAY 3:
So 4B was having an exciting game of soccer during their second break. Wai Min having played soccer neraly everyday this week, was tired out and didn't wish to run after the damn ball aimlessly, so she decided to station herself at one area.
After a long wait, THE BALL FINALLY COMES NEAR, and Wai Min gets the ball, dribbles it, and got nearer and nearer to the goal...
and then she trips over the ball and falls flat on the ground, facing the sky!
----------
Okay that's a lot of jokes for 1 day! English lesson was especially funny today because Mr Faizad was DAMN animated and cartoonish when he talked about our summary reflections. Tomorrow I am bringing my camera to take SC investiture / 4b / welfare pics:)
Oh ya and today after I left school and was waiting at the bus-stop, the guys asked me go back because jan emily and tm were looking for me. I went back and they told me the guys said I died when they asked if they saw me. Thanks lor. I might be a ghost but it doesn't mean I died ok.
Anyway I think I confirm will fall sick on Prelims because I am like gorging down fries and chips now ok. I cannot control! I stocked up today:)
<< Home