Thursday, July 26, 2007

Heritage 2007

Theo and I are SO enthu!
Drawn by Kah Lok. By the way that's my hairy hand!

I think Guo Lao Shi took this picture of Kah lok slacking purposely
YuX hard at work:)
4B!

4b! Last year miss yew took a picture with us here too, just before she left.
?! Ask Janice.
Janice...
Janice stole my cam... haha
Ok we were upstairs waiting for lemin to find someone to take a photo of some 2a peeps, and this is what dear cam-whore lemin did while we waited -.-

ALAMAK0405:) Jin, Me, Ahma, Szewai, Dong Peng, Idol, Jia Min, Lemin! OMG HOW CAN I EVER EVER NOT TAKE A PIC WITH LGG!
Such chances are hard to come by, must take more. Yeah!
Oo we are pretty pretty girls:)
"Woooo take more take more!"
2a babes
"Lemin, you have to lose weight!"
My self-drawn henna!

Labels: ,