21 July 2007
Okay la it wasn't that bad after all. Our speaker started the Q&A session like a frigging half an hour before and I was caught by surprise. I was damn nervous and trying to think of questions to ask because most of the questions I had prepared had been answered by her.
Irene was like urging me to ask questions and that rendered me even more flustered. In the end I anyhow asked and the rest also kept asking questions. Ok soon, it was irene's turn and it was my turn to urge her to go up:P then I think she died.
Thursday's chinese lesson was damn fun. I wrote very nice and long comments (at least 3 lines on the foolscap paper) for everyone! I hate people who write single words or what, it's frigging insincere, alright. I saw some "nice and friendly"s on a few person's papers, including my own. damn you.
Friday was quite ok but our captain's ball station was very messy. First the teachers didnt give us stop watches and we had to rely on one poor cheyenne. Then some folks didn't listen and god knows what the hell they were doing la huh. And we forgot to bring pens!
After everything everyone went home, left me because I had to stay back for physics practical make-up. As I passed by the hall, candy lou's haoxinfenshou was playing, so I stopped outside the hall and listened until the song ended. It was a pity sihui had just left me before the song played, otherwise we'll be singing together again!
I like the song.
Irene was like urging me to ask questions and that rendered me even more flustered. In the end I anyhow asked and the rest also kept asking questions. Ok soon, it was irene's turn and it was my turn to urge her to go up:P then I think she died.
Thursday's chinese lesson was damn fun. I wrote very nice and long comments (at least 3 lines on the foolscap paper) for everyone! I hate people who write single words or what, it's frigging insincere, alright. I saw some "nice and friendly"s on a few person's papers, including my own. damn you.
Friday was quite ok but our captain's ball station was very messy. First the teachers didnt give us stop watches and we had to rely on one poor cheyenne. Then some folks didn't listen and god knows what the hell they were doing la huh. And we forgot to bring pens!
After everything everyone went home, left me because I had to stay back for physics practical make-up. As I passed by the hall, candy lou's haoxinfenshou was playing, so I stopped outside the hall and listened until the song ended. It was a pity sihui had just left me before the song played, otherwise we'll be singing together again!
I like the song.
<< Home