Rotaract Retreat
For those who don't know, Rotaract is our "elder sister" club. Interact is for 13-17 year olds, Rotaract for 17-30 or 35 I can't remember, and Rotary for above 30 or 35. I think its 35 though.
All those who were there. Attendance was quite poor, but nevertheless it was quite a nice bbq. It's a bit smoky though, coz the chalet was nearly full and everyone was having bbq at the same time.
The neighbours were blasting music and singing!
After that, Rotarian Bryan Tan drove the 3 of us home as Rachel had to go home quick to pack her stuff for Khao Lak. She is so blur! She thought it was on Monday until we chatted and she realised she got the day wrong. It's supposed to be on Sunday!
I got car sick and felt like vomiting. I felt so bad that I kept fairly quiet throughout the whole trip and got Rtn Bryan Tan to drop me off at Vivo. Si Hui also got car sick, so did Rachel, but all of us didn't say it out. It must have either been his driving or simply his car. I cannot stand the smell of some cars and I will feel like vomiting.
I walked around as the rest of my family were at Bugis / Suntec shopping and I didn't have the keys to the house gate. In the end, I went to Mac's to eat fries so I won't feel like vomiting that much. Then I took a bus home and went to 7-11 (at the market near my house) to buy ice cream and sat outside at the open area waiting.
----------
In a few hours' time (5 am to be exact), RVIC girls will be setting off to Khao Lak, Thailand, with Mrs Chua & Mrs Chan Theng Choo. Hope they have a great time!
<< Home