25 June 2007
Today my tummy pains become v severe half an hour into physics lesson. Initially it was just the occasional pain but it got real bad by physics lesson. I even felt like vomitting, but I swallowed so I won't vomit all over Eliz and Jade.
Norine brought me to the sickbay and stayed with me while I writhed in agony. It wasn't the tummy ache pain, it was a acute tummy pain like someone was pulling my intestines. She even missed her lit lesson. Then Bena and Hui Min came during the second break to see me. And after school, the 3 of them plus Jade waited for me to finish writhing in agony and vomit and walked me out of school.
Jade, Norine and Bena even accompanied me home alright. Thanks to Hui Min for helping to throw my gross packet of fishsoup+rice vomit. Thanks to Bena for letting me squeeze your hand when my tummy hurt and carrying my bag all the way until I got home. Thanks to Norine for accompanying me and holding my hand and helping to make me feel better. Thanks to Jade for insisting on accompanying me home even though you were dead tired.
Thanks to all of you.
I am so grateful, and they made me feel like a mafia boss coz' Na helped me carry my bag and they made me sit down on the crowded bus while they stood. Really thanks.
Now my tummy doesn't hurt anymore. I'm only having a fever and I soon will be fine:)
PS: Some of my vomit came through the nostril. And my vomit had seaweed. Hahahaha. The vomit burned my throat damn bad, that stupid HCl
Norine brought me to the sickbay and stayed with me while I writhed in agony. It wasn't the tummy ache pain, it was a acute tummy pain like someone was pulling my intestines. She even missed her lit lesson. Then Bena and Hui Min came during the second break to see me. And after school, the 3 of them plus Jade waited for me to finish writhing in agony and vomit and walked me out of school.
Jade, Norine and Bena even accompanied me home alright. Thanks to Hui Min for helping to throw my gross packet of fishsoup+rice vomit. Thanks to Bena for letting me squeeze your hand when my tummy hurt and carrying my bag all the way until I got home. Thanks to Norine for accompanying me and holding my hand and helping to make me feel better. Thanks to Jade for insisting on accompanying me home even though you were dead tired.
Thanks to all of you.
I am so grateful, and they made me feel like a mafia boss coz' Na helped me carry my bag and they made me sit down on the crowded bus while they stood. Really thanks.
Now my tummy doesn't hurt anymore. I'm only having a fever and I soon will be fine:)
PS: Some of my vomit came through the nostril. And my vomit had seaweed. Hahahaha. The vomit burned my throat damn bad, that stupid HCl
<< Home